Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Any updates maybe? You must have used one of those pile of tests this morning ;)

Sorry Girls,

Just had to do some work before getting sucked in by PF lol!

Anyway......

I've tested, with x2 cheapies 1 Superdrug and 1 FRER.

All have very very faint lines- here they are.......

xx

Attachments

• C14 8dpo.jpg
    C14 8dpo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 42
  • C14 8dpo 2.jpg
    C14 8dpo 2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 42
  • FR C14 8dpo dry.jpg
    FR C14 8dpo dry.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 44
  • FR C14 8dpo wet.jpg
    FR C14 8dpo wet.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 47
  • SD C14 8dpo.jpg
    SD C14 8dpo.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 42
I see two lines on pic 3 +4 and possibly 5. Congrats hun

I can see line on almost all of them, if they were evaps there wouldn't be so many, and I trust frer never seen an evap on them

What dpo are you now?

Hope lines keep getting darker for you!x x

hey MB, looks good. did the FRER come up within the time limit? xx

Hi Girls,

I'm 8DPO today, strangely enough, that's the lightest ever line I've had on a FRER and in real life the cheapies are darker, darker than last month when my FRER was stronger-:???:

I'm miles away from a BFP still though I at least need to get past my AF due date!

xx

Hi Pos,

One FRER is wet and within the time limit and the other is dry and after the limit.

xx

8dpo is still really early yet hun, I didn't even get a sniff of a line till 10dpo all 3 times

I hope this is it for you! Will be thread stalking for the next week!

Sending you lots of baby dust!x x

So hopeful for you! If willing the line to appear was enough to make it happen, I think we'd all be blind from the brightness of the lines!

Good luck xx

Thanks Nurse,

How are you feeling? Have you been to the docs/booked a scan or anything?

xx

Just done a OPK and it's gone darker than the negative one I had after my surge a week ago and I've used OPKs as HPTs before now and got no line at all..

Mmmmmm...? :eh:

xx

Attachments

• OPK C14 8dpo.jpg
    OPK C14 8dpo.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 29
Thanks Jacq and Wigan!

Agreed about the lines Jacq, I even have a magnifying glass for line spotting! :shock::shock:

xx

I see lines, hope this is it for you Hun good luck! x

Thanks Jacq and Wigan!

Agreed about the lines Jacq, I even have a magnifying glass for line spotting! :shock::shock:

xx

You should see me of a morning in the bathroom...I start waving the stick outside the window for a bit of natural light, then under the light that's over the bath as that light is quite strong, then I hold it up against the blue wall then the white one, followed by a bit of holding it up to the light to see if I can see a line through it. I am officially an obsessed batty old cow! :wink:

Sounds just like my routine too lol!

FX for us!

What DPO are you now?

xx

Omgosh!! I see something on those pics!! Eeeek! I hope this is the one xx

I am 9DPO now and hoping to see something soon though AF like tummy ache this afternoon, hoping it's implantation but not so sure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back