Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Hi Girls!

...well I'm somewhere in between 5/6DPO, symptom wise I don't have anything major, light cramping/aching, not all the time though, my gum was bleeding when I got up and looked in the mirror this morning and I still have the munchies but I don't know whether I've just carried on munching like I did on holiday as I was dieting for a while before that.

Everythings cool with the progesterone, no symptoms from that although the above could be from the prog, who knows?

Good Luck and babydust to you all!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Good luck Maybe im really hoping it does the trick. Oh and well done on the will power i think i was testing even before i ovd lol xxxxx

Amy you are a bad influence lol!!

Louise B!!?? I expect better from you, 5-6 DPO?

I just went in my drawer to get the OPK and I only have 4 cheapies arrive, that will probably be Monday/Tuesday, I very nearly did one then stopped myself.

I have a stash of 2 frers, 2 Clearblue + ones and a diggi.

Symptom wise-

I have fairly bad cramps almost as bad as AF cramps, yep just got one then as I'm typing, mmmm?

xx

I cant wait to hear if its worked eeeeeeek! xxxxx

Tell me about it Amy!

I'm still quite crampy.

And.............................

My cheapies came, I did one BFN, I'm happy with that though, as it has no lines at all, I can get faint lines you see and at least if I do get one tomorrow/Sunday I'll know it's not just an evap.

xx

Wow that is some stash of HPT's hun, I really hope the first one you use is a super duper dark bfp
xxxxx

yep you have plenty time hun i have some hpts and opks stashed just incase lol
A girl needs her fix you know hahahaha

LOL! Thanks Kezza!

Tell me about it Amy, it's a bit like a gambling addiction!

xx

I really hope this works hun, you deserve this so much :hugs:
xxxxxx

Louise B!!?? I expect better from you, 5-6 DPO?

POAS is fun :) It's only when ladies seem to be takings it too seriously that I urge them to avoid it ;)

You seem to be enjoying your 2ww so no harm in blowing some cheapies lol

I'd assume the cramps are progesterone related - i hope you are keeping the dosage consistent :)

Last edited:
OMG forgot to have tonight's!

Maybe I'll POAS tomorrow just for you! :)

xx

OMG forgot to have tonight's!

OMG are you joking?! :shock:

I set my phone alarm clock to go off 5 mins before my time every day - please do something similar Maybe, you can't be lapse about these things.

I'm sure one will be ok though, just don't do it again :)

Symptom maybe?

I've just been on a major cleaning mission and mopped with febreeze,and had a spray of all my cushions, now I do usually spray it EVERWHERE and I'm sat here feeling queasy!:shock:

Mmmm??

xx

Really hope it is chic. When u poss? I'm 7dpo.... Did it today BFN. Is it too early???!!! Xx

Maybe... I got sent home from work the other day to rest as was so tired, but when I got home I had a mad urge to clean & have a clear out. Then became manic about finding the diary I kept for my son when pregnant. Found it ten boxes later & then sat & sobbed!
I know they say nesting comes later on in pregnancy, but I think your little cleaning mission may be a sign of things to come!! Here's hoping for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back