Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Applecider, I tested today too as getting strong AF cramps - BFN. Don't they say 9-10dpo is earliest?
Why do we torture ourselves doing it earlier??? He he xxxxxx

Hey Girls!

Yep 7DPO is too early really but it is possible, you may have OV'd early or have early implantation.

I got a positive at 9DPO last month, so I guess I'm testing this early out of curiosity.

Anyway it was BFN but a weird blurry one, I fancy doing another but I'll be good and wait til tomorrow.

Definitely don't let a BFN get you down, there's plenty of time yet!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Attachments

• HPT 7DPO C14.jpg
    HPT 7DPO C14.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Just to update....

I have a very very faint line on a cheapie, I'm not gonna do a FRER until I get a darker cheapie, or until Tuesday.

Symptoms are-

-Sensitive nipples.
-bit of a snuffy nose.
-No cramping so far today, like the previous few days.

xx

AAAAH maybe!!!! i'm so excited for you!!! :) cant wait for update, i didnt have cramps till after i got a decent line, and sensitive nipples was my first symptom :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
This is sounding a lot like me last week :D

FX hun :)

Lxx

This has had me on the edge of my sofa reading this , my friend miscarrys early and she thinks its cos of her progesterone levels yours sounds like a good plan maybe , fingers crossed this is a dark bfp in the next couple of days and a sticky x x x

Looking good maybe! I have everything crossed for you x

Thanks Girls!

I really want a BFP so badly this month, I would rather not have clomid and I would love an April baby like me and Hubby.

New Symptom, heartburn, not in the way when you've eaten too much either just a little warm pain, could be my new craving for San Pellegrino though, arrgh -a craving!!

Send me sticky dust quick!

xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck hun!! I really hope this has worked for u!!! Mega excited!!!! I've not tested since bfn on 7dpo! I can't do it!! Eeek!

U gonna do frer tomorrow morning?? Xxxx

Hi Apple,

What DPO are you, I'm 8 or 9DPO tomorrow, was gonna do a FRER Tues, but now I have x2 Clearblue + ones and 2 Superdrugs to add to the army of 50 cheapies and 4 FRERS lol!

What DPO are you ?

xx

well im not too sure... i was peak on cbfm at day 20 and 21 and im day 30 today..... so im looking at 9dpo?? could even be 8 I dunno when to count really when do u count from?

Ive got
1 frer
2 clearblue digi
3 cheapies left....

i so wana buy more but gonna wait until im 'late' usualy im 30 day cycle but ov was 4 days late so looking at 34 cycle?! so confusing! I really hope u and me hit tri 1 together that would be so lovely!!

Have u got a pic of ur cheapie BFP??!?!? i bet u wana go to bed early just to poas!!

xx

Hey Hun,

I don't really know exactly when OV was I got a dark positive last Saturday and then a darker than the control positive on Sunday.

Let's say i'm 8 1/2 DPO tomorrow!

I rate FRER's better that cheapies by far, last month you could only see my cheapie lines when you hold it to a lamp or the window, but the FRERs were very clear.

FX were on the way to tri 1, it's about time!

xx

The cheapie line's to faint to see on the camera, I did try but you can't see it, when you hold it up to the window it is pink rather than grey though.

xx

ahhhh well cant wait to see ur line tomorrow I will check to see if u posted it here!! im getting slight pains in my lower stomach and im hoping its not AF but a lovely bean implanting :)

Fx its our turn hun! xx

I am now officially stalking this thread! Fx for you, sounds good! :D X

:dust:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231