Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

good luck!!!
really hope it happens for you this month!!!
xx

:pompom: from me too!!

Agree with everyone else, 2/3dpo is too late for baby-making! :)

:clover: :clover:

Morning Girls!!!

I popped my first progesterone pill!

xx

oooh exciting! you must tell us symptoms you get from the pills :) we are so nosey :whistle:

Thanks Amy!

Symptom wise, only the odd little twinge, and the fact I've had the munchies I've had a whole big Malteasers bag, a whole bag of Kettle chips with houmous and for tea I'm having baked camembert and pate with cranberry sauce and toast.....MMmmmm!:pizza:

I have a quick question, is it naughty to have a glass of red with my tea, it will go so well??

xx

oooh not naughty! i had more than a couple of glasses of wine in this 2WW, dont think it will do any harm. ive come to the conclusion that relaxing is more important.

Your dinner sounds yummy :) love your new profile pic, you really do look like a model maybe, so pretty :)

Aww thanks Nurse!

Well I'm already tucking in to my tea and glass of wine!

I was thinking it was ironic that tonight the two things or 3 if you include the wine are all banned substances when preggers.....:shock:

Please be a good sign!

xx

Don't I'm soooooo hungry and could kill a drink now you mention it - always the things we shouldn't have lol

I don't know how I'm going to cope without a boiling bath and a cuppa, need to give up tonight :( don't want to blow one of the few chances I'm going to get *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back