Maybes cycle 18, will this be the one?? Yes!!! :-)

8-9 dpo and my temp's started dropping off the last 2 days. Haven't paid attention to 2ww really since finding out we need ivf, am rather enjoying myself! Don't expect anything to happen so don't feel any pressure f from it :eek:)

:pompom:Maybe, can I pick your brains again please?I have my hycosy on Monday. That will be CD 8/9. Whats the situation with BDing before a hycosy? The thing is, as you know, I have just started clomid, so seeing as I have absolutely no idea at all when I am going to ovulate, I don't know when I am meant to start BDing?They said they would look for a follicle when I have the hycosy - so assuming I will ovulate after that, but like you said, you managed to ovulate sooner and miss it didnt you!?Is there any issue with BDing this weekend before a hycosy on Monday??x xReally hoping you get a successful next few days, will be watching out for you!! x x

Hi Hun,

There's no point BDing before as it flushes everything out anyway!

You should OV around CD14, mine have been CD11 CD13 and then CD14.

They say a hycosy can help you as it will flush any minor tubal blockages, they ripen as in open the cervix too so get in there afterwards!

Good Luck! :)

xx

Hi Hun,

There's no point BDing before as it flushes everything out anyway!

You should OV around CD14, mine have been CD11 CD13 and then CD14.

They say a hycosy can help you as it will flush any minor tubal blockages, they ripen as in open the cervix too so get in there afterwards!

Good Luck! :)

xx

Haha! Oh of course yes, im being really daft, it would flush everything out.

Thanks hun!! x

I'm not checking this thread again until... Friday. Yes, Friday is a good day. It's making my days drags waiting for you all to test lol

Fingers will still be crossed though :clover:

I'm testing tomorrow!! :)

Vic, I'm just teasing you! :)

xx

Maybe i was just thinking about a HyCosy flushing and clearing you out.

I might be in with an actual friggin chance this month and ive been so laid back :shock:

OH getting it when he gets in :)

Good luck my lovely xxxx

Good luck girls, cycle 13 for me now but only possibly 1dpo, god it drags x

Thanks maybe, I'm wondering if I may need to cancel my valentines day date with the fertility dr ;)
We'll soon see, I'm hoping to start testing in just over one week xx

Been in bed about an our and been for 6 pees !

Please be a good sign!

Zzzzzzzzz

Xx

Another!!! I'm going to be soo cross if this isn't a symptom!

Xx

That's a good sign!

I've had no symptoms leading up to now apart from tiredness and pees in the night but put that down to drinking a pint if squash every evening!

Ooof fingers crossed! :)

:dust:

Thanks Sunbeam! :)

Well last night was a joke I went for my 10th pee at 5.30 and thought I'd do a cheapie, went back to sleep and let it dry and nothing was there when I woke for a pee again at 8am!

So I did another cheapie and can pooossibly see the faintest line but sometimes you just see the strip, I'm taking it as a BFN but at only 9dpo I'm not disheartened.

The pee thing I'm viewing as a good sign, I don't normally pee at all during the night, I have a snuffly nose and my boobs are now heavy, I was really hot last night even with the window open, I had hot legs, I get the odd twinge, but nothing like the other night, FX!

How's everyone else?
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27