Maybes cycle 18, will this be the one?? Yes!!! :-)

Thanks Girls! :)

I'm going to be both gutted and worried if this isn't my month!

xx

I know Maybe , i am def Oving every month BD'ing on all the right days and still nothing even with the clomid! So if it doesnt work this time its not to say it wont soon ;) . Still i am hoping that this is your turn x x

Don't worry (easier said than done) funnily enough I never ever have evaps even on Cheapies and i saw the strip a week before, didn't take another test till Sunday when I had a faint line but that was weak pee before I went to bed and saw a line just before I went to sleep when I checked it.

Unless your drinking absolute stacks why else should you be moonlighting back and forth to the toilet!!xxxx

oh no maybe bin those 10Mui cheapies! the day i got my BFP I did one of them in the morning, and nothing. Then did an FRER in the evening, so not even with FMU and got my BFP!
next morning did my digi and got 1-2 weeks but still nothing on a One Step ultra early 10Mui cheapie.
Its only in the last few days I have started getting lines on those things. I got 25 for £1.99 so not quite sure what I expected.
I think they are rubbish for detecting early pregnancy. Only saw a line when shining a torch behind it, so could even be evaps.
good luck!

Thanks Lynds and Sunbeam!

I've been feeling a bit odd today, maybe I'm tired from all the peeing but I feel a bit off colour..

I might use one of my 2 FRERs tomorrow..

xx

Have you had positives at 10dpo before?

Yeah frer tomorrow and no ICs tonight otherwise you will do your head in with it. I did IC Sunday night (weak pee) so faintest line wouldn't show if I uploaded it on here, then frer positive on Monday (again a line but had weak pee due to the night time trips) and cb digi yesterday so I'm thinking you need to do one middle of the night!

Good luck!xx

Hi Hun,

I've had 3 10 DPO positives, I have them still and they are still pink!

You are so right with the cheapies, what's a fiver on a FRER for the peace of mind of knowing where you stand.

FRER tomorrow it is!:)

xx

Blimey that is a lot of pee :lol:

I really hope it was a real faint line that you got and not a nasty evap. I have a frer and a digi tucked away in my draw, really hoping I get to use them this cycle!!

Will be stalking this thread now waitiing for some good news

Baby dust to all the lovely ladies in their 2WW

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

plus a line wouldn't show up so well if you'd peed that much, would it?

Eek maybe I'm deffo stalking!! Massive good luck, come on frer xxx

Good luck for the morning chick! Excited to log on now!!! xxxx

Yup 12dpo tomorrow not long left to go!! Still have horrible taste in my mouth but otherwise feeling normal!!

Gunna be straight on here first thing tomorrow morning to check in on you xx

ERM......WHOOOP!!! :pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Obviously I'm very happy/excited, :) but as most of you know I've been here 5 times before, so I know I have a long way to go yet.... hopefully my operation should have fixed me.

I really did know I was gonna be preggers I said to Hubby and my Mum yesterday and they were laughing at me and I did know!!

I got in a last Yo Sushi at lunch and had Calamari and lobster spaghetti when we took our Mum's out last night, I knew I might not get to have them for a while!!

Symptoms-

Peeing lots at night

Being hot at night, kicking off covers while the window was open??!

Slightly sore boobs

Swollen glands/spots on neck

Felt odd yesterday afternoon!

Thanks so much for all your support you have all been stars especially the ones who've been on the whole journey with me, I really really hope you all join me very soon!

Can you all please stop being good and :test::test::test::test:

You know who you are! :wink:

I'm staying here in LTTTC until at least a 3-4 weeks on a diggi, I'll do a diggi tomorrow too.

Lots of love, and babydust!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Attachments

• C 18 10 dpo BFPS!! 2.jpg
    C 18 10 dpo BFPS!! 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 75
  • C 18 10 dpo FRER BFP!!.jpg
    C 18 10 dpo FRER BFP!!.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Congratulations maybe...praying this is a sticky for you, you deserve it x

Congratulations Hunny!!! I'm praying for a sticky bean for you xx lots of love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back