Maybes cycle 18, will this be the one?? Yes!!! :-)

Thanks princess and scotch!

Scotch we might all be syncing!! :)

Xx

Good luck Maybe :dust: xxxxx

P.s I'm gonna ignore the extra Clomid bit! :eh:

Good luck - I'm cycle 15ish - Think I'm 4dpo. Haven't even got into fertility help yet.

:dust:

xx

good luck maybe keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxx

With this many of us in our 2ww there has to be some good news at the end of it.

I have never felt my cervix open and i am always having a poke in there, was your cervix high or low?? Also only had one day of ewcm and that was 2 days before my positive opk ........ Arghhhhh crap .... Why do I do this to myself!!

Thanks again girls! :)

Vic, mine wasn't open last month but it definitely is this month!

xx

Maybe and Scotch, I apparently O'd Sunday too according to my ticker and assuming this cycle will be 29 days just like the last. Hmmm! Here's hoping though. Had lots of ovary twinges last night and BD'd CD 10, 12, 14, 16, yesterday and will tomorrow and Friday. Feeling very bloated in my ovary area today. Wondering if I may have been slightly over stimulated? Bring on the twins! x

Hi Girls!

2 dpo today, would most of you BD tonight or not bother??

xx

I got my positive on Saturday and I BD that night, Sunday, Monday and will go again tonight!!!

Tell me about it .... bloody feeling it tho!! lol

I had a quick read of the sperm meets egg plan and followed that:

acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row[/FONT]

acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Skip one night, then do one last "try"[/FONT]

9dpo is to early to get an accurate result hunny, you are still in the race ;)

ha! I would only bother if you have any tiny doubt that perhaps your egg hasn't popped yet. You don't temp do you? I don't bother doing it unless my temps are still down after my positive opk.

Well, unless OH is looking particularly ravishing ha ha! Which he tends to as hes a bit of a hottie ROFL!!!! he he he :rotfl::rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back