Update...

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

as there's a few newbies and I've not updated properly for ages I thought I'd share where I'm at with you all. :)

I'm on cycle 18, I've had 5 chemical pregnancies between August 10 and August 11 and then after having a nightmare with the NHS not having a clue what was going wrong I booked a private appointment and had a hysteroscopy that diagnosed a uterine septum, it was a mild case but considering my history it was best to have an operation to remove it which I did the same month.

The Doc said he thought I'd be pregnant within 6 months.

After not catching the first couple of months and my ov going from CD 14 to CD 25 I asked for Clomid, it has regulated my cycles nicely which makes things much easier but I hasn't worked the last 2 cycle and I'm on cycle 3 this months and cycle 5 since my op, I went 6 months without catching so the probability I'll catch soon is getting higher.

The last 2 cycles I've been living life as normal, eating whatever and drinking a fair bit, no big nights out but wine Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun!

So this month- No alcohol, lots of fresh fruit and veg and water and I'm going to keep this up until I'm preggers, Hubby's doing the same.

CD 8 today, BDing every other day from CD 6, will OV around CD 13.

Also I'm going to take progesterone, Clomid has a negative effect on the endometrium so it may help to make a better lining and help implantation.

I guess this month I'm TRYING! So FX it pays off! :dance:

xx

lots and lots of dust for you hun :dust::dust::dust:

I hope yours is the first LTTTC BFP of 2012 .. quickly followed by my own of course lol :wink:

wishing you lots of luck maybe xx

Good luck maybe! You can do it, your healthy body will help! Xxx

Hi maybe, im new in this section so nice to hear your story. FX its your month.

Michelle. x

Good luck maybe it sounds as though you have it totally under control. I really hope you get your bfp soon. Love giz xxxxcc

Fingers crossed for you Maybe and all you other lovely ladies in LTTTC xxx

Good to hear an update Maybe, been wondering what's been happening for you. :)

Got my FX for your BFP! :love:

x

Good luck maybe. Guess I'm one of the new ones so hello! Not my preferred forum to be in but makes it all better that you are all so lovely.

Here's to 2012! xx

:wave: hi Hun. Best of luck for this cycle. Really hope you get a bfp soon xxx

Thanks a lot everyone, good luck to all of you too!:)

Xx

Hi Girls!

Another little update...

I'm on CD 13 and actually no sign of OV yet but I'm happy about that as I felt the CD 11 and CD 13 OV's I had the last 2 months were a bit early.

I'm seeing by GP tomorrow to talk about getting on a waiting list worst case scenario if I get to the 2 year mark in May!

Lou can you advise on the ivf success rates at Care Manchester as at St Marys they are not great at all, I know it may not come this but I want to be prepared if it does.:)

Xx

Hiya Maybe :)

I wouldn't worry too much about OV happening too early, the surge won't be triggered until the egg is ready anyway ;)

There are clinics that have slightly better results, particularly in London where one clinic get much higher, but the results are always biased based on the kind of clients that the clinic deals with.

CARE Manchester would be more than capable of giving you the absolute best chance of conceiving in your situation, which seems to be quite straight forward at the moment :)

Last edited:
Morning Lou, do u know what hospital that is in London ? I don't know how you look at success rates! Xxx

Hi maybe glad you are well :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back