Maybes cycle 18, will this be the one?? Yes!!! :-)

Hi hun. I think it seems to be different everywhere. I was assigned a team and would always see one of eight! My SIL; however, always has the same one.

If I google my hospital and maternity I get their leaflet with info in appts etc. You could try that :)

X

Congrats honey!! Those lines are fab :) :)

Usually you will have a community midwife, they are different from the ones based at the hospital. So you will usually see the same midwife in the community but someone else will usually deliver baby xx

Hey maybe , the midwife that looked after me for my prenatal check ups was one at the local doctors surgery, then when it came to the birth i elected which hospital and just before my due date she signed me over to the hospital. Its a different team that delivered my baby than the ones for your check ups in pregnancy x x x

Maybe, i'm sure the girls in Tri 1 would be able to help :)

Not trying to push you out, but if you need help with specific Tri 1 questions, it makes sense lol ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Girls! :)

Lou I'm waiting on bloods before tri 1, I feel I don't wanna jinx things!

xx

hi maybe i havent been on here since i was about 6 months preg with lacie but just popped on and lots of girls i was ttc with have fallen pregnant, congrats maybe, im so pleased for you :)

Omg, just seen this; so excited. Fx for velcro bubs

sent from my Galaxy s2

Huge congratulations Maybe. Loving the all of the lines.

I saw the same community MW based at my GP surgery through my pregnancy. It all depends on the set up in your area. x

Wow Maybe such fantastic news honey! So happy for you....this is great news indeed. Amazing if it were twins!! xxx

where.have.i.been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i follow ur journey every single month since 2010 and i bloody well miss this!!!

mrs baby (not maybe anymore ;)) i am so so so so so happy for you! those lines look fantastic. you truly deserve this after so long. my heart flipped when i logged into this thread and saw your avatar.

you've been amazing throughout ttc and will be an annoyingly gorgeous mummy to be! congratulations maybe baby, it is definitely your time sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to add my congratulations as well sweetie!

I love to see a BFP but your ladies on LTTC really give me chills when you announce your happy news!!

Here's to lots more LTTC BFP's in 2012.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot everyone! :)

Pos I knew you hadn't seen, I was gonna pm you if you weren't on today lol!!:)

Xx

Wow Maybe that is a strong line on your test. Love the new Avatar!
Please let the luck you have brought to LTTC continue........
Hope you are feeling well.

Love Gizz xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back