Maybes cycle 18, will this be the one?? Yes!!! :-)

Hi Maybe when did you take supositories in your cycle??

I have low Pogestorone in the second half of my cycle and our Consultant mentioned supositories. Is that what you mean? Did you find them very useful??

Gizz xxx

Cool, good luck for mondays bloods, its sooooo nice to see a line getting darker isn't it! x x x

So lovely to see this maybe, good luck with everything hon xx

yay! just catching up maybe! great lines today :) thats a super sticky BFP if ever i saw one :) excellent!

awww wow iv jus seen this. congrats maybe!!!!! :D
XXXX

Hi Girls!

Thanks for all the lovely messages girls!

I have been a little worried but I've just done a cheapie after 2 glasses of squash and it's my darkest yet! I can't wait for 2-3 on a diggi, I'm gonna try for that on Monday.

Hope you all don't mind me sticking around here im not even ready for BFP announcements let alone tri 1 and you lot are my friends.:friends:

Gizzy -I've got pregnant two of the three times I've used progesterone, the other time AF came on time. Definitely worth a try, worst that will happen is AF might be 2-3 days late, no real side effects apart from big boobs! :lol:

I take them from 3dpo, as you need to make sure you've definitely OV'd before you take them. Can you try this month? Also do you test early or wait for AF?

Xx

Thanks maybe, I will ask about them at my app on Tuesday! I normally never test as i just wait for my period which is normally 25/26 days.

I am really happy for you and will keep following your journey and as for staying in here you are more than welcome! You have def bought good luck to this section. Make sure you keep us updated. Love Gizzy xxx

Hi Gizzy,

The doc might want you to take only WHEN you are pregnant, just make sure you get to take the prescription to have READY ;) if you decide yourself to take it from 3dpo, I usually get 3 months worth.

Good luck lovely!

xx

Starting to chill a bit more now but I don't think I'll stop POAS for a while yet! :)

Do you reckon my BFPs are dark for 12 dpo?? I'm thinking on the lines of twiins!! :roll:

xx

Attachments

• C 18 12 dpo BFPs.jpg
    C 18 12 dpo BFPs.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 33
Yes deffo! My FRER wasn't that dark at 12dpo! I've attached a pic of mine x i bet you'd get a 2-3 weeks on a diggi???? X I did my first diggi on the Thursday and it said not pregnant did one on the Monday and skipt straight to 2-3 weeks pregnant xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327736614.801150.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327736614.801150.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
Maybe mine is alot lighter then yours I'm jealous! I think there is a big chane you are having twins as you had a high dose of Clomid. God I would love that but I will settle for a sticky xxx

Where is your digi Maybe, i can't find a pic :eh: I want it in writing - see how many weeks it says :good:

I wouldn't get your hopes up about the twins just yet though as you might be disappointed as i know how much you want it. There are a lot of 12DPO BFPs on the net twice as dark as yours and they only had a sinlge pregnancy. Like Amy said, i'd settle for a sticky :pray:

Congratulations Maybe. Hope this is a sticky one. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back