Maybe TMI....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hiya girls, ive been trying to keep away from this forum, and not think about "baby making" and just relax, so far so good! But.....3 days ago i noticed EWCM, never really noticed it much in previous months, but had it for last 3 days, even to the point i dried myself when getting out of shower this morn and it looked like a snail had gone across my towel <----------- i did warn you of TMI! Do you get increased EWCM if your heading for a BFP or could it just be my body finally back on track afer 8 months off the pill?? Ive also been itching like high freaking hell the last 2 days, all up my legs and arms, and yesterday had a dream i got a positive preg test.....fingers crossed hey :) xxx

I don't know about increased EWCM before a :bfp: but it does say in my pregnancy book that increased vaginal discharge is a symptom of pregnancy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Apparently, in my book, it says that some women have it so badly they need to wear panty liners. Lovely!! Isn't pregnancy elegant?! :)

xx

ive had EXACTLY the same symptoms.... my wrists and arms have been itching like mad and ive had loads of CM. Also had a dream 2 days ago that i got my BFP and it was so real it took me a few minutes after i woke up to realise it hadnt happened!! good luck! x

I don't know about increased EWCM before a :bfp: but it does say in my pregnancy book that increased vaginal discharge is a symptom of pregnancy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Apparently, in my book, it says that some women have it so badly they need to wear panty liners. Lovely!! Isn't pregnancy elegant?! :)

xx

I can defo vouch for the above - unfortuntatly!
I would see it as a strong symptom, especially if its a difference in the amount you would normally notice.

Good luck and fx! xx:dust:

me too I agree, good luck hope to see a BFP!!

It sound good to me Chaz :dance:

I love a bit of TMI :good:

when are you testing chaz?? good luck - i got my bfp today and like i said ive had all the same things this month! x

I "think" im due AF next thurs, but my last 3 cycles have varied, so anytime next weekend! Ha ha! Im having my smear test at 8.30 on thurs, so i thinki ill do a cheapie test on Friday morning if nothing by then.

I've had a "wet" feeling all day today, and needed the loo a lot considering i'd only had 1 pint of coke in the pub, and a small cup of lemo at my god sons birthday party. But also.....my nipples were soooooo sensitive we-sat, and ive been quite irritable and no libido (we did the deed yesterday and i could not climax to save my life, we tried everything) does this sound good?

Im desperate for my BFP but know each month no matter what symptoms its not my time yet :( xxxx

Hey girls, tested today as its day 27 and couldnt resist.....BFN. Gonna hold out now rather than waste money on tests xx

hmmm i got a bfn day 27 and bfp day 28 ...... good luck x

Just caught this thread, hope this is it for you hun! xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER