Question about EWCM

Wowee those were really dark Jen :)
Back at my desk at 3:30pm so gonna get the OPKs out & have a look
Hope not a silly question but do the OPKs pick up the surge then you go onto OV or does it pick up when your OV?
xxxx

Just lined them all up & lines are pretty much the same tbh
Still another 2 to do for today & then again tomorrow

Well my one for today is just a teeny bit darker than yesterdays 2.... Will test again at 6pm - still not as dark as control line....

Just saw Jenny's one and its not that dark at all (but then again the control line is not as dark too hmmmm)

Do I really need to have pee at room temperature? leave it lying around for half an hour?

Last edited:
I'm using the boots ones now as couldn't get used to the cheapie ones & got like 40 of them!!!!
As my lines have been consistent now for 2 days I'm assuming I should be OV in a couple of days, well that's the plan anyway but we shall see
Got all the OV symptoms so I'll keep my fx
Let us know how your OPK goes at 6pm hun
xxx

Oh and it picks up the LH surge, the OV comes about 2 days later...... You are most fertile NOW cos the sperm needs to get up and reach the egg in time for OV happening - that is why its such a short window! The spermies kinda sit and wait for the egg to say :wave: I think that's right - Louise B is the expert!!

Last edited:
For as long as I can remember up until Aug this year every cycle was 28 days, then the next cycle was 29 days, then the next 2 cycles were 27 day cycles & my last one was 26 so averages out at 27 although you can't base it on that
Think I'm just impatient tbh
xxx

Omg actually feel a tad queasy now, I'll have a proper look when at home as on bus & worried someone may catch a glimpse :)
xxx

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I did warn you!!!! I am actually laughing out loud here - just imagining the guy sitting behind you looking over your shoulder wondering what the Fk you're looking at!!

There is a whole load of different ones with the full cycle one is the best. Best not to look at it while about to have your dinner..... eeewww :shock:

:) :) :)

Defo gonna have a proper look & shock the OH to, let him know what's what with womens bit

Didn't even imagine it would look like that, last time I had my smear the nurse & assistant commented on my perfect cervix & I was like yay me

I'll defo post my OPKs later tonight so you girlies can have a look & analyse, I even showed the guy at work (good job we get on really well) & he said they look pretty much the same as each other, which is what OH said to

xxx

Hi Kezza, when you get the positive OPK it means you will OV & pop your little egg in the next 12-48 hours, I got a positive on Mon & Tues & think my egged popped on the Weds (I felt really grotty that day). Just keep doing them (although I don't know if you need to do 4 a day :rofl:) I doubt very much the change will be that significant. I was testing between 6-8pm when I got my surge. And Tracey - I never waited for my pee to get to room temp... X

Thanks Jen
Yeah think I'm being a lil OCD with the OPKs, just petrified of missing it but dunno why cos we BD frequently :)
How long are your cycles Hun & do you normally OV similar time every month?
xxx

My cycles were a mess, 50 days, 52 days, 58 days... I took Agnus Castus for 14 days of my last cycle to try & regulate them & it worked, I OV'd at CD32(ish) :)
How long are your cycles? I doubt you will miss your surge if testing at the right time i.e cycle day as opposed to diff times of the day, but obv do what makes you happy petal x

Oh wow they were long hun, what's Angus cactus?

Ive been really lucky cos as long as I can remember up until Aug this year every cycle was 28 days, then the next cycle was 29 days, then the next 2 cycles were 27 day cycles & my last one was 26 so averages out at 27 although you can't base it on that & the 26 day cycle was 1st one off the pill

Think I'm just impatient tbh
xxx

Now on CD14 & still going on with the OPKs.........& they are starting to frustrate me

The story so far is my darkest line was on CD11 & since then they've got lighter but still there

I really dont have a clue if that dark line was my surge or if I'm still waiting for it & I'm only basing my confusion on some people getting the extra dark test line & some people who don't get it that dark

Watch this space girlies :)

xxxxxx

Hey Jen
These things are starting to drive me insane!!! I was able to do one at 11am just before went I out & just recently got back so just done another
This mornings test looks really dark & the recent one looks a lot lighter so am not sure if I might of missed my surge today.......
Any thoughts?? I'll try & post the tests up so you girlies can have a look
xxxxx

Just posted my pics under the opk gallery
They've dried out now but to me cd11 looks darkest
I dunno tbh, am so confused with them tbh
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads