Question about EWCM

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
Morning girlies
Hope your all ok
Thought I'd post a new thread as didn't wanna gatecrash Traceys :)
Well I had a nice dark line on my 4 OPKs yesterday so am hoping that I should get the surge very soon
Me & OH had sexy time last night & about half hour after felt very "wet" down there & noticed what I think is EWCM, it was clear although mixed with swimmers, sorry TMI for this time of morning but it was unbelievably stretchy like a good 4 inches
Is that defo EWCM?
Thanks
xxxxx

Sounds good hunny :)
Some people say it like egg whites, cant say ive ever stood there stretching uncooked egg whites but that what it is meant to be like x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks M2A :)
Hehe totally get what you mean & it's defo something I've never noticed before
Right off to boots now & stock up on OPKs :)
xxx

Definately sounds right to me. The things we go through for babies :lol:

Good luck and get BD'ing xxxx

Thanks Becksie :)

Although I have lots of the cheapie OPKs at home, I've now brought 2 packs of the Boots OPKs @ £15.99 a pop OUCH!!! but have found they are so much easier to read then the cheapie ones

Today I'm going to do a comparison with the cheapies & the Boots OPKs & see how the darkness is on the lines

Also bought a twin pack of the CB HPT for Christmas Day testing :)

Remaining extra positive but also handy with the OPKs cos if & if I need them for next month, I know what CD to start from

xxxxx

Youve had a busy morning shopping hunny :)
Let us know how you get on with the boots opks.
Goodluck and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY - I've still not got a positive OPK, just getting a line so maybe later today. Looks like I may be just a couple of days behing you - I've got my testing date as 31st December but know I'll POAS before then lol. Sounds deffo like EWCM to me honey - your super sperm now on its way to your egg - woo hoo :sperm:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

p.s. I BD last night and this morning - just in case!!

it does sound like it to me, but can sometimes be confused for your OH's spermies, but im sure there not stretchy, tbh iv never tried or wanted to stretch it lmao!!
but iv stretched my ewcm and it does really stretch a fair way... shocked me lol
get BD hun and good luck lots of baby dust your way :dust: :dust:

The OH can't wait to BD like everyday for the next week, bless him, he's determined to sperminate me :)
Once I've eventually got a positive OPK & starts going negative again I'll post the pic's up so everyone can see the difference between the cheapies & Boots OPKs
I really hope the positive comes soon, tummy pains been worse today so think either today or tomorrow
xxxxx

M2A - next time you're making something with eggs you should totally have a play with the egg whites :lol:

I don't normally get much of it but this cycle I was in the shower & had a poke around & found a great big glob of it. It stretched a good four inches as well. I was so pleased with myself. lol

I've never noticed before so was like "Oooooo tis stretchy"
Did get an odd look from OH until I explained & he was ok :)
1st OPK 11am - Not even kept the cheapie one as can't see anything, even if squinting & the Boots one is defo lighter then last couple of days.......
Gonna see how they look at 3pm, 5pm & 7pm
xxxx

Is it best to test 3 x per day now? Think I'm getting close..... could maybe manage to squeeze a pee out now....

WOW - you are a POAS addict!! - got caught up in work - gonna do it now......

Well I did another at 1 & am sure it's even lighter......these things are confusing!!
Keep us posted Tracey
xxx

Morning girlies
Hope your all ok
Thought I'd post a new thread as didn't wanna gatecrash Traceys :)
Well I had a nice dark line on my 4 OPKs yesterday so am hoping that I should get the surge very soon
Me & OH had sexy time last night & about half hour after felt very "wet" down there & noticed what I think is EWCM, it was clear although mixed with swimmers, sorry TMI for this time of morning but it was unbelievably stretchy like a good 4 inches
Is that defo EWCM?
Thanks
xxxxx

YES! Kezza, I had this too! I noticed I think, the day I got one of my positive OPK's, after hubby *ahem* pulled out, there was the hugest glob of EWCM!

Good luck Kezza x

Oh really, now that is interesting & you got your BFP to........:)
I'm going to study my OPKs tonight as I'm convinced they are getting lighter to what they've been the last 2 days but pains in my tummy are really sore today & feel all bloated & generally yucky
Jen, Did your positive OPK go as darker or darker then the control line?
xxx

I have been feeling a lot hotter today as well, people moaning it's cold & I'm like WTF.....I think it's lovely & mild
xxxx

Oh really, now that is interesting & you got your BFP to........:)
I'm going to study my OPKs tonight as I'm convinced they are getting lighter to what they've been the last 2 days but pains in my tummy are really sore today & feel all bloated & generally yucky
Jen, Did your positive OPK go as darker or darker then the control line?
xxx

Yep, really dark!
Have a look in the OPK gallery at mine; I think I attached them to MaybeBaby's post. Good luck hun, it's looking really good x

Oooooo tis very exciting :)
Just about to go on my break & tis OPK time, think I'm getting worse!!!
Thanks Jen, gonna have a nose at them
I'll keep you all posted
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111