Question about EWCM

I'm just as confused at your pics too...... I agree that CD11 looks the strongest but its still not as dark as control is it? Like mine, so we both don't know what we're doing then!! Jennyfarful's went super dark but Louise B says hers never as dark as control line. I suppose the only way to know is to get the digital ones with the smiley face but I'm not prepared to spend all that money tbh. Don't know why I'm worrying - I'm BDing every day or every other day so its not like I'm gonna miss anything! Suppose I just want to know my own body and then know when to test at end of month. According to my "my days" phone app, based on 35 day cycle I'm due to OV tomorrow so maybe my positive is yet to come. I'm still confused at EWCM - not really seen that yet - had a tiny bit in my knickers like 4 days ago and nothing since. I'm not convinced I'm close to OV yet.....

Hey Tracey
These things are very confusing indeed, just about lost my patience with them
Based on my period tracker my average cycle is 27 days so would of OV on CD13/14 & with how I felt on CD13 would of been right but based on people getting dark positives & not so dark positives who knows
I am going to keep at them & see what the next couple of days shows but like you I can't really afford to keep spending money on OPKs but at the same time, want to know what my bodies doing
xxx

Well I did my 1st OPK of the day at 10:30am........it's incredibly dark so I must be near OV, I think well compared to my other ones so defo gonna keep at them
I'm off to Boots on my lunch to buy some more OPKs, is it worth buying the CB Digi ones as well or should I just stick to the ones I've been using?
xxxx

You're paying £15 for 7 at boots yeah? I just get the ebay cheappies I get about 100 for that!! Since you have OPK OCD I would just get it (CBD) especially if today's your darkets yet. Can you post a pic of todays? I've just done mine today and not even a hint of a line - gone completely!!

OCD overdrive I think :)
Can't post a pic from my phone, which is just pants
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111