May 2021 Mummies <3

I’ve been feeling abit rough the last few days I’ve had a water infection and headaches :(

I’ve booked at private scan for today at 1pm! I’m so nervous! Should be 9weeks so hope baby is all ok x

My bloods have been moved from the 7th to Friday 9th x

Good luck for your private scan today! I'm sure everything will be fine x

Midwife should be calling me tomorrow or the day after with the results of my blood and urine samples so I feel like that's another step I can tick off.

I'm wearing my maternity jeans today! I forgot how comfy they are haha. I definitely have a bit of a bump already. It's not super noticeable depending on how I dress but I was fed up with making my leggings sit below it. I didn't even buy my maternity jeans until 16 weeks last time round!

Ooo, I don’t think I get an update about my blood tests, I guess they may go through that when I have my scan.

I just spoke to my dr and she has prescribed me some anti sickness tablets so I cannot wait to start them!

I just ordered some maternity jeans, well jeggings, to arrive next week. I don’t think I have a bump just a very bloated round belly haha, either way I no longer fit in my jeans and thought I’d like another option other than just leggings. I’ve heard the second time round the bump may show sooner so possibly that’s why you can notice it already.

Baby is all good and grown so much!! Heartbeat 163bpm x I know it’s far to early to tell for sure but what do you think? Boy/Girl? x
I’m so Inlove x
8weeks 6days due date 6th May x
E77F78D2-AC9F-4A4E-89A6-83D5F30525D2.jpeg

Baby is all good and grown so much!! Heartbeat 163bpm x I know it’s far to early to tell for sure but what do you think? Boy/Girl? x
I’m so Inlove x
8weeks 6days due date 6th May x
View attachment 91596

Awww lovely scan! This is making me excited for my 12-week scan in a couple of weeks. x

Not really I have a girl already so obviously would be nice to have one of each but I’m going to be very happy either way! Just a healthy baby <3

I'm the same as you. Already have a girl but would be nice to have one of each, but would also be nice to have a second girl so my daughter has a sister and we get use out of all the baby clothes I still have! First time around I had a preference for a boy (OH wanted a girl) but this time around I can genuinely say I don't care. :smile:

I’m hoping we are having a girl, the main reason I have this preference is because we can’t decide on any boys names that we really like, yet we have a few girls names lined up haha!

I’m hoping we are having a girl, the main reason I have this preference is because we can’t decide on any boys names that we really like, yet we have a few girls names lined up haha!

So you'll probably have a boy :nerner: With my first we had a ton of boys names we liked and no girls names, so of course it was a girl, haha! This time round I think we're leaving names until we find out what we're having.

So you'll probably have a boy :nerner: With my first we had a ton of boys names we liked and no girls names, so of course it was a girl, haha! This time round I think we're leaving names until we find out what we're having.

Hahah pretty sure that’s what going to happen :D Sod’s law isn’t it.

Yeah, probably more practical to wait until you know, I’m just too impatient haha

I cant seem to find a girls name I like but I can think of plenty of boys names :rotfl: would be easier for a girl for me as kids will be sharing a room and I have some girls clothes <3

After another scan I finally felt comfortable about sharing my pregnancy!! I told my daughter yesterday and she’s so excited! And I also announced on social media x :D

After another scan I finally felt comfortable about sharing my pregnancy!! I told my daughter yesterday and she’s so excited! And I also announced on social media x :D

Aww that’s so exciting! Did you daughter say she wants a brother or sister?

I can’t wait to be able to share the news with everyone.
My work colleagues knew we were going to start trying this year so they took something I said on teams the other day as that I had pregnancy cravings. so hard to not say anything! It is much easier working from home though, if we were working In the office they’d have all known ages ago!

My sickness is bad today :-( even the anti sickness meds don’t seem to be helping.
I woke up feeling positive because I am starting to be able to sleep longer at night before needing to get up for a wee but my happiness soon got squashed by my sickness and now I feel awful :sick:

My sickness is bad today :-( even the anti sickness meds don’t seem to be helping.
I woke up feeling positive because I am starting to be able to sleep longer at night before needing to get up for a wee but my happiness soon got squashed by my sickness and now I feel awful :sick:

Aww that's not good. Have the sickness tablets helped at all? Maybe it's just a particularly bad day. Sending hugs and hopefully this passes soon. I've been feeling pretty ill this weekend too, which isn't helped by peeing 2-3 times a night and then my daughter waking up 1-2 times a night as well. Can't wait for trimester 2 when things should get better!

I'm really excited that I can say I've got my scan next week! I'm looking forward to seeing bub for the first time.

This is cute! How did you tell your daughter? My little one is too young to have any clue what's going on! Haha. Maybe nearer the time or when I start to get a big bump she'll understand more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back