May 2021 Mummies <3

malagueta

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got my BFP today so thought I'd set up the first trimester thread for May 2021 mummies where we can share our experiences with symptoms, appointments, pains and more. :)

I found this forum in 2017 when I was pregnant with my daughter and I met lots of lovely ladies who I'm still in touch with. It would be great to have something similar second time around too.

Using the date of my last period, my due date comes out as the 30th of April, which I think is what the midwife will tell me when I see her, but my cycles are usually 31 days and calculators that take that into account say the 2nd of May. I went over with my daughter so I think I'll go in the middle with the 1st of May!

Let me know your due dates and I'll add you to the list. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for us all! :yellow:

1st. @malagueta // @JoJo19
2nd.
3rd.
4th.
5th. @Star_girl
6th.
7th.
8th. @Gn2020
9th. @Ailis
10th. @AshleyCort
11th.
12th.
13th.
14th.
15th.
16th.
17th.
18th.
19th.
20th. @wannabmummy
21st. @willithappen
22nd.
23rd. @mme83
24th.
25th.
26th.
27th.
28th.
29th.
30th.
31st. @MarianaMama

Last edited:
Hey Please can I be put down for the 5th! Congratulations again! :)

Yay, another May mummy! I've added you to the list. How are you feeling so far?

thankyou :) I’m feeling
Good so far have some on and off cramping but it’s not that painful and no bleeding thank god! Been abit dizzy and very tired and I can’t Stop eating :rotfl:

I’m feeling a nervous wreck right now I’m just praying this one sticks! Hoping
For more symptoms soon though!
I’m thinking of paying for a private scan at 8 weeks if I make it that far x

how are you feeling? x

thankyou :) I’m feeling
Good so far have some on and off cramping but it’s not that painful and no bleeding thank god! Been abit dizzy and very tired and I can’t Stop eating :rotfl:

I’m feeling a nervous wreck right now I’m just praying this one sticks! Hoping
For more symptoms soon though!
I’m thinking of paying for a private scan at 8 weeks if I make it that far x

how are you feeling? x

I'm the same with some on and off cramping but it's not painful. I've also got sore boobs and feeling really bloated. When I was pregnant with my daughter those were my only symptoms to begin with as well. Think the nausea maybe kicked in around week 6 for me.

It's always the way though: no symptoms and we worry, but if symptoms are too much we complain :good:

Sorry you're feeling nervous though! An early scan might help you put your mind at ease so that could be a good idea.

I'm the same with some on and off cramping but it's not painful. I've also got sore boobs and feeling really bloated. When I was pregnant with my daughter those were my only symptoms to begin with as well. Think the nausea maybe kicked in around week 6 for me.

It's always the way though: no symptoms and we worry, but if symptoms are too much we complain :good:

Sorry you're feeling nervous though! An early scan might help you put your mind at ease so that could be a good idea.

aww, I always worry so much in first trimester I’ve also been feeling bloated but that could be to do with the amount of wind I have And how much I’ve been eating :rotfl:my partner laughed at me yesterday he said you haven’t stopped eating :lol:

I think sickness started at 6 weeks with my daughter I had hyperemesis gravidarum ended up being admitted to hospital on a drip and antisickness x at least I know what to look out for this time so I can try and get on top of it x

aww, I always worry so much in first trimester I’ve also been feeling bloated but that could be to do with the amount of wind I have And how much I’ve been eating :rotfl:my partner laughed at me yesterday he said you haven’t stopped eating :lol:

I think sickness started at 6 weeks with my daughter I had hyperemesis gravidarum ended up being admitted to hospital on a drip and antisickness x at least I know what to look out for this time so I can try and get on top of it x

Aww, poor you with the hyperemesis. I hope you can avoid it this time around.

How old is your daughter? I have a little girl who turned two in July. Since I got my BFP I've been feeling a little bit sorry for her in a way. She's got no idea what's about to happen with a sibling arriving! :D I'm sure she'll be a great big sister though once she gets used to having a new baby at home. At least I hope so! :p I'm more worried about how I'm going to be able to divide my time between them and not feel like I'm neglecting one of them for the other.

Aww, poor you with the hyperemesis. I hope you can avoid it this time around.

How old is your daughter? I have a little girl who turned two in July. Since I got my BFP I've been feeling a little bit sorry for her in a way. She's got no idea what's about to happen with a sibling arriving! :D I'm sure she'll be a great big sister though once she gets used to having a new baby at home. At least I hope so! :p I'm more worried about how I'm going to be able to divide my time between them and not feel like I'm neglecting one of them for the other.

I don’t mind if I get sickness again haha! Any strong symptoms is good for me it will probably put my mind at rest that everything is going to be okay x

my daughter is 5 I’m lucky as she is in school now so I will only have the one to attend to most of the day! My daughter has been asking for a brother or sister for a while now so I think she’s going to be ecstatic when we tell her she keeps saying she would like a brother but if I’m honest I’ve got a feeling it will be another girl! I’m happy either way! Obviously would be nice to have one of each but after having a miscarriage in June I just want a healthy baby :) this will be our last baby as we only want 2 x I think she will be fine adapting she will want to feed baby etc x

I’m sure your little girl will adapt just fine she’s at a age where you can ask her to pass baby things and I’m sure she will be happy to get involved ;-)

4 weeks today! Them few days felt like forever!
I’ve had hardly any af like cramping for a while now I have to keep reminding myself that this is a new pregnancy new baby etc like the others have said on another post I’m trying not to stress myself out thinking about what if something happens x

4 weeks today! Them few days felt like forever!
I’ve had hardly any af like cramping for a while now I have to keep reminding myself that this is a new pregnancy new baby etc like the others have said on another post I’m trying not to stress myself out thinking about what if something happens x

Wooo! 4 weeks! The cramps and other symptoms will come and go so try not to stress (easier said than done, I know!). I have a digital test that I'm saving for next week sometime to hopefully see the magic 3+. Maybe doing a digital might help put your mind at ease in a week or so?

Hopefully we get some other May mummies to join us soon!

I’ve messaged my doctors In the hope they will refer me for a early scan to put my mind at rest after what happened last time x

I’ve messaged my doctors In the hope they will refer me for a early scan to put my mind at rest after what happened last time x

That sounds like a good idea. Fingers crossed they get back to you soon x

That sounds like a good idea. Fingers crossed they get back to you soon x

they gave me a callback he said I needed to speak to community midwifes so I’ve called them and left them a message so hopefully they will be able to book me in for one between 6-7 weeks my doctor said x

I know I should stop testing but waiting to get that dye stealer this is fmu at 16dpo. Woke up with my boobs a bit sore

DEC2AC23-EDDE-4B5D-8D4D-B3CA2C6C80AF.jpeg

I know I should stop testing but waiting to get that dye stealer this is fmu at 16dpo. Woke up with my boobs a bit sore

View attachment 91452

That's a beautiful line! I'm waiting to do my digital on Tuesday and that will be the last time I test. It's so hard to stop testing! I'll then phone my doctors once I do the digital and get booked in with the midwife.

That's a beautiful line! I'm waiting to do my digital on Tuesday and that will be the last time I test. It's so hard to stop testing! I'll then phone my doctors once I do the digital and get booked in with the midwife.

I can’t justify spending anymore money on tests I’ve spent loads on them :rotfl:
with my last pregnancy I called around this time and they told me to call back at 6 weeks but I had a miscarriage before then but my doctor has asked me to call them before 6 weeks to see if they can get me a appointment for a scan wether they will or not I’m not sure x

Still no phone call so I guess I’ll try calling again on Monday

They finally phoned me I have my booking appointment on the 23rd of September. As for scan she said it’s the doctor that needs to refer me for one so I’ll have to give them message back . I’m abit crampy again but more in my back this time obviously it’s normal in some cases but I’m worrying again. I can’t wait to hopefully be out of the 1st trimester. I’m trying not to get to excited I know it’s sounds silly but in the back of my head I know it may not last. I’ll feel more at ease if I get a scan at 6-7 weeks then maybe I can relax a little bit more x

They finally phoned me I have my booking appointment on the 23rd of September. As for scan she said it’s the doctor that needs to refer me for one so I’ll have to give them message back . I’m abit crampy again but more in my back this time obviously it’s normal in some cases but I’m worrying again. I can’t wait to hopefully be out of the 1st trimester. I’m trying not to get to excited I know it’s sounds silly but in the back of my head I know it may not last. I’ll feel more at ease if I get a scan at 6-7 weeks then maybe I can relax a little bit more x

That's great you've got a date for your booking appointment. Something to look forward to! I need to get a telephone appointment with my doctor first for her to then book me in with the midwife. I tried to book a phone appointment online but there are no dates available atm. I think my doctor must be on holiday.

Hopefully the doctor can get you booked in for a scan to put your mind at ease. I'm still feeling crampy too. I think it's normal to begin with that symptoms will come and go so try not to panic. I know it must be difficult x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back