May 2021 Mummies <3

Aww that's not good. Have the sickness tablets helped at all? Maybe it's just a particularly bad day. Sending hugs and hopefully this passes soon. I've been feeling pretty ill this weekend too, which isn't helped by peeing 2-3 times a night and then my daughter waking up 1-2 times a night as well. Can't wait for trimester 2 when things should get better!

I'm really excited that I can say I've got my scan next week! I'm looking forward to seeing bub for the first time.

yeah they helped abit, I was still wretching a bit but maybe only throwing up once or not even at all. But I felt a lot more perkier which was nice.
But I have started only taking them twice a day instead of Three times, as I always feel ok in the afternoon so thought I’d be ok not taking that one. But maybe I should stick with three time’s a day for now.
I just want to go crawl back into bed but I gotta work :-(

yay that’s exciting what day do you have your scan?

yeah they helped abit, I was still wretching a bit but maybe only throwing up once or not even at all. But I felt a lot more perkier which was nice.
But I have started only taking them twice a day instead of Three times, as I always feel ok in the afternoon so thought I’d be ok not taking that one. But maybe I should stick with three time’s a day for now.
I just want to go crawl back into bed but I gotta work :-(

yay that’s exciting what day do you have your scan?

Yeah maybe go back to three times a day for a few days to see if that helps again.

Scan is on Friday next week, so got the whole week to wait, aghhh! At least it's at 9:15 so won't have all day to wait.

Eeee that week will soon come round!

still 2 and a half weeks until mine, but it’s at 9:40am so I am also glad I won’t have to wait all day.
much better to have morning appointments.

I was abit emotional this lunchtime, as my bf made himself a sausage butty and didn’t ask me if I wanted one, Tbf I don’t normally eat sausage so that’s why he didn’t ask but I was very upset :roll: bloody hormones haha

Eeee that week will soon come round!

still 2 and a half weeks until mine, but it’s at 9:40am so I am also glad I won’t have to wait all day.
much better to have morning appointments.

I was abit emotional this lunchtime, as my bf made himself a sausage butty and didn’t ask me if I wanted one, Tbf I don’t normally eat sausage so that’s why he didn’t ask but I was very upset :roll: bloody hormones haha

Haha, pregnancy hormones make us so irrational.

What's everyone planning doing about the gender? Are you going to find out when you can or stay Team Yellow? We're going to find out as we're impatient and I like to be organised!

I’m deffo too impatient to wait, plus I also want to be organised and be able to buy things and decide how to have the nursery decorated. I don’t know how people wait, it would drive me insane I think haha

I’m deffo too impatient to wait, plus I also want to be organised and be able to buy things and decide how to have the nursery decorated. I don’t know how people wait, it would drive me insane I think haha

I also enjoyed finding out last time as I was so convinced we were having a boy, so to find out we were having a girl at the second scan gave me time to mentally adjust haha!

Hahaha I thought that was a smiley face, sent it and realised it’s pulling a moony! Hahaha oops

Haha with the smiley! No, my scan is next Friday. Just one more week to go! I'm 11 weeks today as well so not long of trimester 1 left.

Haha with the smiley! No, my scan is next Friday. Just one more week to go! I'm 11 weeks today as well so not long of trimester 1 left.

aww I got all excited thinking it was today!

i have two weeks left to wait, but I’m only working next week and then I’m off the week and I cannot wait!!

I cannot wait to be out of the first trimester! I have started to feel better in myself, not as exhausted but I am still being sick multiple time’s a day, I stopped taking the tablets as I don’t think they were really making any difference, maybe I should have stuck with them longer, but I can sort of cope with throwing up now as I am feeling a bit more awake.

aww I got all excited thinking it was today!

i have two weeks left to wait, but I’m only working next week and then I’m off the week and I cannot wait!!

I cannot wait to be out of the first trimester! I have started to feel better in myself, not as exhausted but I am still being sick multiple time’s a day, I stopped taking the tablets as I don’t think they were really making any difference, maybe I should have stuck with them longer, but I can sort of cope with throwing up now as I am feeling a bit more awake.

Aww you seem to be having such a rough time of it. Hopefully trimester 2 sees your sickness disappear.

Ugh, I've woken up this morning and had some pink spotting when wiping. Fingers crossed there's no more. It's going to seem like an eternity until my scan on Friday now.

Yeah one positive about being in lockdown is I haven’t wanted to leave my house even if I could haha!
11 weeks today... hopefully start to feel better soon.

aww yeah, pink spotting can also be quite normal, my mum said she had quite a bit with me and my sister and all was fine. try not to worry to much :hug:

Yeah one positive about being in lockdown is I haven’t wanted to leave my house even if I could haha!
11 weeks today... hopefully start to feel better soon.

aww yeah, pink spotting can also be quite normal, my mum said she had quite a bit with me and my sister and all was fine. try not to worry to much :hug:

Yeah it's not been much so trying to relax but it's hard! I just hate how you essentially know nothing about how everything is going in first trimester until that first scan.

Yeah it's not been much so trying to relax but it's hard! I just hate how you essentially know nothing about how everything is going in first trimester until that first scan.

yeah. I feel like the 2ish months between finding out and having the first scan feels like forever!! But we are nearly there!

Hello everyone! I got my BFP today so thought I'd set up the first trimester thread for May 2021 mummies where we can share our experiences with symptoms, appointments, pains and more. :)

I found this forum in 2017 when I was pregnant with my daughter and I met lots of lovely ladies who I'm still in touch with. It would be great to have something similar second time around too.

Using the date of my last period, my due date comes out as the 30th of April, which I think is what the midwife will tell me when I see her, but my cycles are usually 31 days and calculators that take that into account say the 2nd of May. I went over with my daughter so I think I'll go in the middle with the 1st of May!

Let me know your due dates and I'll add you to the list. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for us all! :yellow:

1st. @malagueta // @JoJo19
2nd.
3rd.
4th.
5th. @Star_girl
6th.
7th.
8th. @Gn2020
9th. @Ailis
10th. @AshleyCort
11th.
12th.
13th.
14th.
15th.
16th.
17th.
18th.
19th.
20th. @wannabmummy
21st. @willithappen
22nd.
23rd. @mme83
24th.
25th.
26th.
27th.
28th.
29th.
30th.
31st.

Hi Ladies, my first pregnancy! Due date currently 31st of May!

BFP was a big surprise as i was told i couldn't conceive naturally so a very happy accident!

I'm 7 weeks 1 day today! Nice to meet you all and super excited to go through this journey with you all <3

Hi Ladies, my first pregnancy! Due date currently 31st of May!

BFP was a big surprise as i was told i couldn't conceive naturally so a very happy accident!

I'm 7 weeks 1 day today! Nice to meet you all and super excited to go through this journey with you all <3

Hi and congratulations! I've added you to the front page :) How are you feeling so far with symptoms? x

Super nauseous every day but no throwing up...yet! Super bloated and sore breasts, very emotional and exhausted and I swear last night I had the weirdest feeling in my legs, not sure if related but I couldn’t sleep because of it! I’m trying to push my doctor to refer me for a scan but they’re saying I need to wait til 12 weeks :(

@MarianaMama the waiting is so hard but it will soon come around to the scan. I had aches and pains in my hips and legs around 6 weeks, I think they are just normal symptoms.

I am back to taking my anti sickness tablets, as I managed to not throw up on Sunday but then it came back with a vengeance on Monday. They don’t stop me being sick but if they limit it to just the one episode of throwing up after breakfast then that’s an improvement. I find I am constantly eating though as it helps me feel less nauseous... going to end up the size of a house haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back