May 2021 Mummies <3

@Star_girl - congrats on a gorgeous scan

and thank you ladies - spoke with my doctor today and took the day off work. He sent me for more bloods to confirm hcg levels have gone up since last blood test and also another scan referral. Got everything crossed. Sorry to put a downer on the forum x

Hi again ladies, doc sent me for emergency bloods today to make sure hcg levels are still high, last blood test they were 8000 now they’re 92,000 - good sign to indicate I may just be a little off with my dates due to PCOS - referral for another scan to make sure bubs is growing x

Hi again ladies, doc sent me for emergency bloods today to make sure hcg levels are still high, last blood test they were 8000 now they’re 92,000 - good sign to indicate I may just be a little off with my dates due to PCOS - referral for another scan to make sure bubs is growing x

That's great news! I'm keeping everything crossed for you and hopefully you get another scan soon. x

The signs sound positive, that’s a very big increase.
Sending you positive vibes and got everything crossed for you. Xx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow @JoJo19!

thank you so much. I’m so excited but also really nervous too.
Rang to see if my partner can come in, they said he will have to stay outside whilst they do all my measurements and stuff first, and then he will be allowed in to see the scan, which makes me think I will see the baby before he does which makes me abit sad, but at least he’s going to be allowed in.

thank you so much. I’m so excited but also really nervous too.
Rang to see if my partner can come in, they said he will have to stay outside whilst they do all my measurements and stuff first, and then he will be allowed in to see the scan, which makes me think I will see the baby before he does which makes me abit sad, but at least he’s going to be allowed in.

That's what happened at mine. We both saw baby at the same time, you'll be fine! They did my weight and blood pressure then put the gel on my belly before calling my husband in.

Hi guys.

everything went well with the scan. Said measurements were same as what I thought 12 weeks 6 days, due date is now 1st May!
it was such a relief when within seconds of her putting the scanner bit on my belly she said, there’s baby... and there’s the heart beat. <3

336E5321-D432-457B-9F29-D0B851AA49D9.jpeg

Thank you, I am so happy.
Oo that would be lovely, a little baby girl.

Hope you are doing ok xx

I'm 13 weeks today so trimester 2, woo!

I've set up the second trimester page for us so come on over when you get there :) I'll keep hopping between the two in the meantime.

Link here:

May 2021 Mummies ***Tri 2***

Next scan booked for November the 4th - I’m just keeping a positive mindset and not reading into it too much. Super happy for you ladies. Congrats on passing the 12 weeks and hopefully I’ll see you there on the other side too

Got everything crossed for good news for you!! Stay positive! <3
Please keep us posted xx

Next scan booked for November the 4th - I’m just keeping a positive mindset and not reading into it too much. Super happy for you ladies. Congrats on passing the 12 weeks and hopefully I’ll see you there on the other side too

Hopefully it's all good news at that scan. Will be thinking of you x

Hi ladies, unfortunately had my scan and no development so I should have been 10 weeks today. Missed miscarriage and am not passing naturally. Thank you for your support and I wish you all the healthiest and happiest pregnancies and labours. All the best ❤️

So sorry to hear this @MarianaMama !
sending lots of hugs your way, and lots of positive thoughts for the future.xx

Hi ladies, unfortunately had my scan and no development so I should have been 10 weeks today. Missed miscarriage and am not passing naturally. Thank you for your support and I wish you all the healthiest and happiest pregnancies and labours. All the best ❤️

Aww, I'm so sorry! Take all the time you need to grieve and be kind to yourself. Sending hugs. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back