** May 2019 Testing Thread **

Aw thanks so much ladies. I couldn’t have got through all the hair without your support. You are all amazing. I truly hope you all get your :bfp: soon. You all deserve it.
I’ll be following your testing and stories xx

Aw thanks so much ladies. I couldn’t have got through all the hair without your support. You are all amazing. I truly hope you all get your :bfp: soon. You all deserve it.
I’ll be following your testing and stories xx

I just got my flashing smiley on clearblue .. good morning to get it with your news on here :) x

I have to wait until Monday and I'm away...I wont test tomorrow as I just need to wait...I've been TTC for a few months now and this is the first month I haven't spent all my pennies on pee sticks...I'm taking lollypops approach, chill out! (My innards are not calm...I cant stop SS its madness how we get!)

I have to wait until Monday and I'm away...I wont test tomorrow as I just need to wait...I've been TTC for a few months now and this is the first month I haven't spent all my pennies on pee sticks...I'm taking lollypops approach, chill out! (My innards are not calm...I cant stop SS its madness how we get!)
I def think it helped me being so calm and relaxed. It’s easier said than done but I accepted it would take a while. Good luck. Got fingers crossed for you x x

I def think it helped me being so calm and relaxed. It’s easier said than done but I accepted it would take a while. Good luck. Got fingers crossed for you x x

Honest first time i got a flashing smiley (and tho happy as i was a bit worried why i wasnt getting one) and thought argh here we go again i cannot be a**d! Lol. I just dont feel like its ganna just suddenly work. :/ Anyway congrats Lolly!

I've made another testing thread since the other one hasn't been updated in a week.

Wishing you ladies good luck and hoping for lots of bfps this cycle!!!

:::::::::::::::...........….....................::::::::::::::::

2. Helen88uk <3
4. Nattles33 <3
5. Rachel90 :bfp: - Haikos<3
6. Sunflower1<3 - Pal31<3
7. Kitana :bfp:
9. Babylove2016 :bfp: - EskimoGem <3
11. soffphie <3
12. Mum of boys <3
14. Rainbow1234 <3 - SugaryIris <3
16. Hannah1678 <3
18. Floofy <3
19. Kickingk <3
21. LuckyLaura <3 - Bobby23 :angel2:
22. Niknaknoo <3
24. SockVortex <3
26. Hendy1 <3 - louise_c <3
27. Oliviasmommy <3 - Beanymummy<3
28. Lollypop79 :bfp:
31. Natalie8964 <3 - ChattyChar1990 <3
Hi, can I be added for the 30th please? Xx

YAAAAYYYY
Congrats! So pleased to for you! I see you took a more relaxed approach to, there must be something to this!
Xx
I think there is. Easier said than done but this cycle I was definitely more relaxed xx

Aww congratulations lollypop I bet that was such a lovely surprise for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back