** May 2019 Testing Thread **

Aww congratulations lollypop I bet that was such a lovely surprise for you xx
Aw it was honestly amazing. I was deep down thinking it will be blank, it won’t be positive and I burst into tears. Happy tears of course xx

Just checking in. Really not obsessing this cycle, not using opks or anything but I am using my ovusense. Just to say the ovusense fertility nurse is fab, as part of your subscription she’ll look at your charts and do a consultation and can tell you what tests and stuff you need done but she done a live chat the other day and was talking about supplements and basically said that in general she doesn’t advise taking too many supplements as they all just work against each other and it can prevent them doing any good. So her suggestions were just folic acid/folate, vitamin D and omega 3. Just thought it was interesting cause I know a lot of us like our supplements!

Congrats Lolly! So pleased for you x

Just checking in. Really not obsessing this cycle, not using opks or anything but I am using my ovusense. Just to say the ovusense fertility nurse is fab, as part of your subscription she’ll look at your charts and do a consultation and can tell you what tests and stuff you need done but she done a live chat the other day and was talking about supplements and basically said that in general she doesn’t advise taking too many supplements as they all just work against each other and it can prevent them doing any good. So her suggestions were just folic acid/folate, vitamin D and omega 3. Just thought it was interesting cause I know a lot of us like our supplements!

Congrats Lolly! So pleased for you x

so true! i was told the same. i really dont like adding much & if i do its low-end i cant believe it when i see people take 1000mg+ its like yikes!!!!
however im very guilty of going overboard with lots of different supplements esp when it come to DH:
he has a small dose of maca, ashwagandha, wellmans, vitamin c only 500mg.
we recently added maca, ashwagandha and vitamin c. we was only told vitamin c by drs but we paid for a private blood test which showed normal but low end testosterone so added ashwaganha :)

Aw it was honestly amazing. I was deep down thinking it will be blank, it won’t be positive and I burst into tears. Happy tears of course xx

its great :)
you didnt really even have 'symptoms' did you? (or did you!? haha)
i got my tattoo done.
its amazing!! i love it & tbh the experience alone is so worth it , so surreal. i am so so pleased i have experienced what its like to get a tattoo i recommend one for that reason alone haha! its gorgeous and yeh they really do design it for you almost. the location got moved and everything. he put fairy dust on it /pixie dust from tinkerbell (extract was taken) and a big ole' heart. so much love. <3

its great :)
you didnt really even have 'symptoms' did you? (or did you!? haha)
i got my tattoo done.
its amazing!! i love it & tbh the experience alone is so worth it , so surreal. i am so so pleased i have experienced what its like to get a tattoo i recommend one for that reason alone haha! its gorgeous and yeh they really do design it for you almost. the location got moved and everything. he put fairy dust on it /pixie dust from tinkerbell (extract was taken) and a big ole' heart. so much love. <3
Aw lovely are you going to upload a pic. I’d like to see it.

Symptoms wise I have very slightly sore boobs. More like they feel heavy and uncomfortable. Had them for a few days. Apart from that no symptoms at all. X

Aw lovely are you going to upload a pic. I’d like to see it.

Symptoms wise I have very slightly sore boobs. More like they feel heavy and uncomfortable. Had them for a few days. Apart from that no symptoms at all. X

im going to have it as my prof. pic but its still covered up! im so in love with it haha. its at a different angle/place i mean where they selected is just perfect! and they did more or less design it.. i said i wanted a heart and fairy dust surrounding it.. then i said basically i liked tinkerbell/disney tattoos and i liked idea of magic & love and they got a bit of 'pixie' dust off a tinkerball tattoo and added it to this heart they found. its just perfect.
i can see why / how people get addicted having more & more whole experience is so strange in a great way

Just catching up

Wow Congratulations Lollypop, see it eventually happened! You didn't wait too long! Really good news.

I hit 2 years in July since I was refered to the infertility clinic and 2.5 years of ttc in June. Still trying for our number 1 baby. Should hopefully start my meds for linning thickening around 30th as that's when my scan is.

I will catch some of you in the July testing thread for my ivf OTD

Until then wish the rest of you luck

Al xx

Just catching up

Wow Congratulations Lollypop, see it eventually happened! You didn't wait too long! Really good news.

I hit 2 years in July since I was refered to the infertility clinic and 2.5 years of ttc in June. Still trying for our number 1 baby. Should hopefully start my meds for linning thickening around 30th as that's when my scan is.

I will catch some of you in the July testing thread for my ivf OTD

Until then wish the rest of you luck

Al xx
Aw thank you and good luck. I’m very lucky that it did happen quickly xx

Anyone getting bad heartburn?
I've woken in the last 2 nights with it, really annoying and don't usually have it....
Other symptoms?
Mine are sore heavy boobs, had some shooting pains after ov, now headache a bit of stuffy nose and had constipation.
Really craving cakes, sweets, chocolate and ALL the food lol

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd pop in and update you all that I unfortunately had a chemical this month. My lines got fainter. I haven't bled so slightly worried I have something stuck in there... but I guess we will see later on this month if I ovulate etc. Think we're giving this a break for a little. I need some time to heal mentally and I need to enjoy my little girl. She deserves a happy and healthy mummy and she comes first. I'll still be popping in to check on you all and follow your journeys. xxx

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd pop in and update you all that I unfortunately had a chemical this month. My lines got fainter. I haven't bled so slightly worried I have something stuck in there... but I guess we will see later on this month if I ovulate etc. Think we're giving this a break for a little. I need some time to heal mentally and I need to enjoy my little girl. She deserves a happy and healthy mummy and she comes first. I'll still be popping in to check on you all and follow your journeys. xxx
So sorry to hear this Baby, take all the time you need...:hug:

Hi ladies,

I’m so sorry. Look after yourself xx

Sorry to jump back on here but I’ve just had some pink discharge when wiping. I’m worried i’m going to miscarry. I know it may be implantation bleeding but I’ve not had this with previous pregnancies and associate it with losing the pregnancy. I need some reassurance xx

Sorry to jump back on here but I’ve just had some pink discharge when wiping. I’m worried i’m going to miscarry. I know it may be implantation bleeding but I’ve not had this with previous pregnancies and associate it with losing the pregnancy. I need some reassurance xx
Oooh so many women have this, it really doesn't mean miscarriage. Just lie down and rest your pregnancy test was really strong which is good. Xx

Oooh so many women have this, it really doesn't mean miscarriage. Just lie down and rest your pregnancy test was really strong which is good. Xx
Thank you. I know it’s natural to worry but I see pink and think the worst. Oh has told me to test and take it easy bless him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back