** May 2019 Testing Thread **

Congratulations Lollypop!! Amazing news!
When u ‘relaxed this month’ what didn’t u do/what did u do? As you say it is easier said than done lol x

Oh Babylove, I am sooo sorry, look after yourself. Big hugs xx

Congratulations Lollypop!! Amazing news!
When u ‘relaxed this month’ what didn’t u do/what did u do? As you say it is easier said than done lol x

Oh Babylove, I am sooo sorry, look after yourself. Big hugs xx
Thank you. I took my mind off things by applying for a new job, reading and sorting things for my wedding. Getting ideas etc for it. I also (hadn’t done in previous few months) used the clearblue ovulation kits as I found myself second guessing of was fertile or not. I honestly did think it wouldn’t happen for a while and that’s what made me so Chilled I was becoming obsessed with looking up theories and what supplements to take.
I have been on a diet since
January. Slimming world. I just wasn’t so strict with my self this month either. If I wanted cake or chocolate I just went for it and drinking wise I had a vodka and coke with my friends. I girly night really helped. I was kind of avoiding a lot of people as I felt so down. This month no. A friend said that as i’m looking for a job I’d get pregnant and she was right I laughed at the time but definitely having my mind on other things helped. X

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd pop in and update you all that I unfortunately had a chemical this month. My lines got fainter. I haven't bled so slightly worried I have something stuck in there... but I guess we will see later on this month if I ovulate etc. Think we're giving this a break for a little. I need some time to heal mentally and I need to enjoy my little girl. She deserves a happy and healthy mummy and she comes first. I'll still be popping in to check on you all and follow your journeys. xxx

I’m so sorry babylove. Take care of yourself and we are all here if you need to chat. Xx

Thank you. I took my mind off things by applying for a new job, reading and sorting things for my wedding. Getting ideas etc for it. I also (hadn’t done in previous few months) used the clearblue ovulation kits as I found myself second guessing of was fertile or not. I honestly did think it wouldn’t happen for a while and that’s what made me so Chilled I was becoming obsessed with looking up theories and what supplements to take.
I have been on a diet since
January. Slimming world. I just wasn’t so strict with my self this month either. If I wanted cake or chocolate I just went for it and drinking wise I had a vodka and coke with my friends. I girly night really helped. I was kind of avoiding a lot of people as I felt so down. This month no. A friend said that as i’m looking for a job I’d get pregnant and she was right I laughed at the time but definitely having my mind on other things helped. X

I did the same with clearblue because of that, i found myself getting frustrated with not getting any positives on cheapies and then stressed that i was probably infertile.

Thank u for sharing x

Awww I am so happy for u!!

Ladies I got a feeling AF is one the way a few days early wtf!!
Went to the loo earlier and wiped and was a small amount of pink watery spotting (only the once when I wiped). Then DTD this afternoon and there was light pink in OH semen when I was cleaning myself up.
Would love to believe it was implantation bleeding but I really don’t think it is :( boobs are still a little sore on the sides but not really enough to cling on to, too make me believe it will be a good outcome unfortunately xx

Went to the loo earlier and wiped and was a small amount of pink watery spotting (only the once when I wiped). Then DTD this afternoon and there was light pink in OH semen when I was cleaning myself up.
Would love to believe it was implantation bleeding but I really don’t think it is :( boobs are still a little sore on the sides but not really enough to cling on to, too make me believe it will be a good outcome unfortunately xx
How many dpo are you hun?
Have you had shorter cycles in the past?

How many dpo are you hun?
Have you had shorter cycles in the past?
11DPO today hun. I have had shorter cycles in the past yes but lately been going to 14DPO before AF arrives.
I really have no positive feeling about this :( x

11DPO today hun. I have had shorter cycles in the past yes but lately been going to 14DPO before AF arrives.
I really have no positive feeling about this :( x
11dpo is still in the implantation limit! Do you have mild cramping or anything else you might think is "off"?

You're not out till you're out Char.. fx af stays away for you xxx

11dpo is still in the implantation limit! Do you have mild cramping or anything else you might think is "off"?
I do have a kind of gurgling in my stomach right now but who knows that could be anything.
I have been away for the weekend so the symptom spotting went right out the window so haven’t really paid any attention to my body.
Keep going to the toilet to check if any more spotting but there hasn’t been yet. Xx

I do have a kind of gurgling in my stomach right now but who knows that could be anything.
I have been away for the weekend so the symptom spotting went right out the window so haven’t really paid any attention to my body.
Keep going to the toilet to check if any more spotting but there hasn’t been yet. Xx
This sounds promising! I really hope the spotting is good news!x

Thanks ladies.
I really don’t know what to think. I don’t want to get my hopes up but at the same time don’t want to be negative. I do very much think it’s the start of AF though :(
Not had anymore spotting since. X

Last edited:
I've been having a battle with myself over whether to test as planned on Friday. Go on holiday for a week on Saturday, if I ovulated the day of my peak then I'll be 11DPO on Friday. So I think if AF hasnt arrived Friday morning I'll test, so that I can either go on holiday and enjoy myself guilt free or enjoy virgin cocktails instead haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back