Massive row with OH

We're a bit better this morning. I told him to sleep on the couch for the foreseeable future but then i told him he could sleep back in bed when he brought up a bottle for seb. I am tired and poorly and in pain with my back. I think all that plus stress from wedding planning tipped me over. I'm just tired of doing most things with Seb and when I ask OH to do something like a night feed if Sebs being stubborn (when he gets over hungry he actually refuses the bottle!) he hands him back to me to deal with it but who do I have to hand him to when he does it with me?! No one! I have to deal and find a way to solve it! So it was a build up of loads of things!

aww hun im glad its abit better! Why is it men think we are more parents then them? Demba have an habbit of handing over Noa when he starts to cry :wall:

One thing is for sure, having a baby is hard work, planning a wedding ontop of that is prob absolutly lovely but also very stressful!
Put the row behind you if you can and enjoy your husbad tobe.
and this with us having to do the hard work with our babies.. we will get it back soon when its us they want to cuddle n not their daddys.. ;)

Can't believe he said that! OH always says his lifes much better since meeting me.

We did speak about the little things but I felt he wasn't taking me seriously which is why I think we just ended up in this situation.

Can't believe he said that! OH always says his lifes much better since meeting me.

We did speak about the little things but I felt he wasn't taking me seriously which is why I think we just ended up in this situation.

I know! well he said he only said it out of anger and "if i didnt have you and Noa, what do i have in my life? nothing. do u really think i could be without you two?"
so after saying that a few times i forgave him, cuz i know its true- how could he live without me ->IM LOVELY :whistle:

I hope things are a little better this morning hun.

I know how hard it is being stressed, tired etc..and not having much support. I've thought about leaving Hubby once or twice the last couple of months. Sometimes i just want to ring his bloody neck! But we communicate A LOT, its what we strive on. As long as you talk through your feelings with each other and understand where each other is coming from then you'll be fine!

Last night I told him to fuck off and that I might as well do it on my own. It just shocked and upset me that we could be like that!

Me and hubby get like that..I've even resorted to calling him a twat and a prick :blush: not nice!

eugh, sometimes it takes a blowout to be able to talk things through! :hug: I like to think my OH is great but he can be a lazy shite.....most of the time! Hope you get it sorted and he's got the message!!

I hope he's got the message as well. We'll see. It's just stuff that pisses me off like last night I was in the bath and I could hear Seb grizzling and then start crying and he was still crying 3-4 minutes later so I had to get out of the bath and tell OH not to leave Seb on his play mat crying. He doesn't chat to him or anything! It's just simple things like that!

my o/h loves to mess on with herbie making him giggle etc then after 10 mins he say '' oh whats that herbie you want mammy '' lol
I say oh are you bored of him now? he says laughing of course not he's just been asking for you then he dumps him on my knee.

I think we enjoy totally different to man

Aww Helen :hugs: I hope you two can get back on track, and that he starts to chip in with Seb.

Me and OH aren't getting on lately either - biggest rows we've ever had, but we're getting there slowly... I think.

I know what you mean! DH is a fantastic dad but he can only seem to do one thing at a time and if I leave our little one with him while I am cooking or in the shower he often leaves her crying on her play mat because he is tuned out and into the telly - I have no idea how he can still watch the programme through it!

If he hears me coming back in or I ask what's wrong with her he'll suddenly get on to the floor to chat to her! Lol!

I think he'll leave her if she is moaning but wouldn't if she was full on crying.

Also with feeding- as she has been sleeping through the night since around 2 months old night feeds are not an issue but I do tend to do the lions share even at the weekends when we are both around.

Hey guys, my hubby can be like that too. He is an amazing daddy and so hands on but if Elliot grizzles he assumes he needs feeding and passes him back cos I'm breastfeeding. I think its a bloke thing and they get better as kids get older. Hubby is so great with our toddler - watching them together is lovely. Glad things are better Helen - sometimes a big row can clear the air x x x

Yeah he is a great daddy I think he just does pretty much what Annie said-he can't do more than one thing at once! And he also will start chatting to Seb if he hears me coming! Seb was sleeping through until about a week a go when he suddenly decided he wanted feeding at 3/4am again! It's just frustrating because he doesn't talk to him or try to soothe him and then wonders why Seb's screaming! Then I'm the one that has to calm him down!

Im quite lucky, my OH does a lot for me, He is a different partner to my othe 2 kids. He doesnt do any night feeds as he is alorry driver and I would never forgive myself if anything happened. However, he will dress, play, chat etc with Alfie and my other too. We dont have any blazing rows....its lovely. with my My 1st husband we lived on rows. xxxx

This is the first one we've had. I'm not planning any more

awww bless ya!! xxx Nah, they're crap arent they! Mind u, we have good ways of making up after little disagreements ;o) xXx

He he x we would but we're abstaining until we get married (that probably sounds really silly but it actually means a lot to me!)

Oh doesnt connect with LO very well unless i ask him to do something an we have plenty of arguements over LO lol. Like if LO is cryin an he knows im about he thinks cos im here i will do it. I cant leave LO with OH for 5 mins i leave to go shop so OH has got LO an when i leave hes quiet an by time i get back hes crying. When hes crying he says whats wrong. "I dont know nappy/feed/wind"?? god men wind me up. We have loads of rows bout him not helping me out still doesnt get anywhere lol.
Sometimes it can get to much depending how Lil man is one day from the next an if im stressing or not lol.
I just say Men!! useless gits lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back