am i being selfish!!!!

NICCI

Reaction score
I NEED ADVICE

Me and hubby had a huge long row last nite and although we have made up i still feel like crap about it.
My hubby is goin away on a lads camping trip 3 weeks b4 my due date in scotland with the lads (i agreed that he should go) he is then bringing his friends bk down frm scotland to go on our canal boat (just picture a heavily pregnant woman on a canal boat)
I have agreed to all this but then last nite hubby says that the week after he wants to go on the boat again with his family (who i find really stressfull at the best of times) so i said no! this resulted in a huge row and me being selfish!! i dont feel like i am being selfish!!!

help!! :cry:

I dont think your being selfish at all hun.
Being heavily pregnant is hard enough as it is without trying to negotiate getting on and off a boat and being in a confined space with people you dont really want to be with!

Men just dont realise what it feels like to be so heavily preggers and think that things should just carry on as normal.

I would sit him down and just talk to him about how you feel and you need him to be supportive. I think your being amazing letting him go away etc etc He is pushing his luck a bit to have people over the week after too!

thats exactly wot i think!!
why do men have a way of twisting everything!!!!

mite get him one of those preggy suits c how he feels being an elephant!!

NICCI said:
thats exactly wot i think!!
why do men have a way of twisting everything!!!!

mite get him one of those preggy suits c how he feels being an elephant!!

yeah i would!
These last few weeks before bubs comes along are really special - the last time you two will just be a twosome. Its important you make the most of it and spend time together before you become mummy and daddy.
I think he needs reminding of that...silly men hey?! :hug: :hug:

u r right thank you 4 the advice i feel better now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back