Really peed off!

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
my mil has been really funny with me for ages now. OH says im imagining it :roll: its been everything from dirty looks to snide comments.
Went to the shop earlier and i saw her she looked straight at me n beth gave me a filthy dirty looked and ignored me.
now if thats not her being funny with me what is?

iv now been in a foul mood since i got back from the shop OH is getting annoyed with me coz i wont tell him what is wrong with me but i know if i do it will just cause a row which i dont want.
apparently the sun shines out of his mothers backside :evil:

sorry just needed to moan i just feel like sitting here and crying at the mo :cry:

Ahhhh honey ignore the old bat! (Only saying that because I know you lol) In fact next time you see her wave frantically screeching her name! I love putting people on the spot when they are blatantly being rude!

lmao!!!!!! dont tempt me! shes such an ignorant b!tch!!! i wouldnt have minded so much if it was just me on my own but to blatently ignore her own granddaughter as well just annoys me even more :evil:

Bit outragous -

My grandma is a weird one, 25 years down the line you'd think she'd be over the fact my mother & father shagged at 14 out of marriage resulting basically in 25 years of ignorance towards me - She didn't live to far from me either at one point NOW I have taught Charley to say 'old witch' everytime someone says whos grandma!!! :twisted: :lol:

haha nice one Charls! i cant imagine Charley saying that she looks so innocent LMAO! :lol:

think i may have to teach beth that one :twisted: :lol:

Isn't so innocent when her gob opens - Takes after her sister & I'm proud :lol:

i dont blame ya she is gorgeous!!!! cant say anything about her gob mind you though if she is anything like her sister i can imagine :twisted: :lol: she definatly sleeps the same way her sister does :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *runs* :lol:

LMAO I can't really deny that can I!! :lol:

What an old cow! :evil:

Next time, why don't you go up to her and quietly whisper in her ear.... "Be civil to me/Cut the crap or I will make it hell for you to spend time with your grandchild"!!!
When she tells your DH about it, deny it!

Worth a try! Be strong.... she targetting you because perhaps you're a soft touch!! Let your DH also understand - you're nor being walked ovr. If he chooses his mum's side - tell him to bugger off. He'll soon come round....

Emilia xx

she very rarely bothers with the kids anyway :evil: which just infuriates me even more :evil:

I ended up telling OH about it last night coz he had a go at me for being in a mood all night :lol:

Quite blatently got told dont worry about, i dont know why you let it bother you. It blatently seemed like he didnt believe what i had said :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi, my ex's mother was exactly like that and it really got me down. Until one day I decided to rise above her as I knew I was a better person. Whenever I saw her I would lift my head up high and completely ignore her. She never wanted anything to do with the kids but at the end of the day, whether she ever realised it or not, she is the loser. Whenever a snide remark would come my way, I would smile and make her realise that I really didn't care about her thoughts or opinions.

Nikki

bubble_dreamer said:
my mil has been really funny with me for ages now. OH says im imagining it :roll: its been everything from dirty looks to snide comments.
Went to the shop earlier and i saw her she looked straight at me n beth gave me a filthy dirty looked and ignored me.
now if thats not her being funny with me what is?

iv now been in a foul mood since i got back from the shop OH is getting annoyed with me coz i wont tell him what is wrong with me but i know if i do it will just cause a row which i dont want.
apparently the sun shines out of his mothers backside :evil:

sorry just needed to moan i just feel like sitting here and crying at the mo :cry:

OM MY GOD! that sounds the same as my monster in law :twisted:
i swear she has a real big problem with me but my other half dont see it :x
im just glad she dont live to close :pray:

lucky you mine lives opposite me! :wall:

the thing that annoys me the most is the way she isnt bothered with the kids, and i know its only her that is losing out as my kids are more than happy it does get me down because my parents are exactly the same they last saw my son when he was 2 (and refused to let him take his xmas presents home with him being told its nannys house its nannys rules knowing full well he would never get to play with them again) and they have never seen my daughter, i text my dad the day after i had her and didnt even get a text back to say congratulations (ok im crying again now) they dont even know im pregnant now and thats the way i like it its only my kids that end up suffering in the long run :cry:

i'm so sorry your parents are like that.. they are missing out on so much... i know your children wont be bothered but it's you that is being hurt by their cold antics... don't upset yourself over it... one day they'll need you.. then it'll be your rules and your way!!!!

your MIL sounds like she's very jealous of you... i'd just smile to myself knowing that it must be eating at her to see you happy with her son... some mothers don't like to let go of their precious sons... don't like the thought that another woman is more important... next time she ignores you... go home and tell you OH that his mum was wonderful day... that she stopped and gabbed to you for ages... even gave you a few compliments... next time he see's her he'll thank her for being so nice to you!!! how can she reply to that - "but i wasn't nice to her... i ignored her"!!! leave her with the puzzled face....

x

lmao thats not a bad idea!

he actually saw his mum yesterday she came round (so glad i was out :lol: ) and apparently he asked her why she kept doing it and she reckons she isnt doing anything :roll: it is starting to make me think i am imagining it :think: though i dont htink i am i can tell when someone looks at me like a piece of dirt and talks down to me and blatently has no respect for me :evil:

i need to be able to rise above it and ignore her but it is so hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back