Massive row with OH

MrsR

Reaction score
I'm just sat in bed crying. Just had a massive row with OH. I'm so mad. It's really complicated so I won't bore you. I just need somewhere to come cry for a while.

Aww hope everythings ok Hun. me and oh aren't getting on Atm either x sending lots of hugs your way x

Big hugs sweetheart. Hope you two can sort things out!
PM if you want to talk

x x x x

:hug: Hope it all settles down soon for you x

Thanks girls. Never rowed like this with him before. Just after booking wedding too! Ugh! :'-(

Hi hon, sorry to hear that. If it's any consollation my biggest ever row with dh was just after we booked our wedding- I think the stress of it all can put you both on edge. Hope it sorts itself out. Xx

Thanks guys. I'm not really ok but hey ho. Feel a bit silly posting now. Sorry.

aww hope your feeling a bit better helen I always feel better after a good cry sometimes us girls just need one xxx

:hugs: i hope you sort it out soon hun!

Me and Demba rows more since Noa, i think its the tiredness with us..

Me and OH had massive arguement when we had Tristan, having baby can be stressful when tired. Maybe ur tired? or both hun xx

demba packed a bag twice but i begged him to stay, and once i packed his stuff, every single thing, van was on its way to pick it up when he begged me to let him stay, all this in 9 weeks :oooo:

demba packed a bag twice but i begged him to stay, and once i packed his stuff, every single thing, van was on its way to pick it up when he begged me to let him stay, all this in 9 weeks :oooo:

That sounds just like me and my OH i told him to go he packed a bag got his car and went then i begged him to come back! ever since having Tegan its been a bit of an emotional Rolercoaster x

We're a bit better this morning. I told him to sleep on the couch for the foreseeable future but then i told him he could sleep back in bed when he brought up a bottle for seb. I am tired and poorly and in pain with my back. I think all that plus stress from wedding planning tipped me over. I'm just tired of doing most things with Seb and when I ask OH to do something like a night feed if Sebs being stubborn (when he gets over hungry he actually refuses the bottle!) he hands him back to me to deal with it but who do I have to hand him to when he does it with me?! No one! I have to deal and find a way to solve it! So it was a build up of loads of things!

yeah its so hard cuz little things become massive arguments. worst was when he called a mate up in one of our arguments n said "i cant do this, i was alot happier before i met her" that was a massive slap in the face n belive me he have said sorry more then once.. that was after that comment he had to beg me to let him stay wit me.

fair enough havin rows n arguments, but he is NOT to slag me of like that to his friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back