So sad need thoughts and parayers

marie_77

Reaction score
:cry: i sent a text to OH cousin to wish them well their 1st scan today and 11 wks today. Just texted back to say she lost baby and came out hospital last night. i am sat her crying and feeling so sad. this is their 3rd miscarriage in a row and was praying this little mite would stick. please keep them in thoughts and prayers. How could this happen again?

marie x

Definitely thinking of them - hope they are able to get through this

xxx

Life can be very cruel at times :(

They will be in my thoughts.

That is really sad :cry:

Poor poor girl. I really hope she gets a sticky baby soon :hug:

How are you feeling hun? The shock of that text must have been awful for you :hug:

debecca said:
That is really sad :cry:

Poor poor girl. I really hope she gets a sticky baby soon :hug:

How are you feeling hun? The shock of that text must have been awful for you :hug:
just feeling really sad for them i know how we felt after our miscarriage dec 06 but cant imagine 3 in a row. i was so excited today been looking forward to going around this evening and seeing scan pic. i have been telling her "u will be fine" last wk at 10 wks i went around and gave her a baby magazine that i had bought twice by mistake. i was like 10 wks now you there (meaning out danger zone)
i cried on phone to OH its hard not to be emotional and being pregnant too my hormones are alll over.

Thanks everyone for your posts means a lot. i hope now doctors will look into this as something does not ring right.

marie x

Oh how awful for them, that is such a shame xxxx Sending hugs and prayers their way xxx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back