March 2021 testing thread

Oh nooo! I hope it isn’t AF xx
It is, confirmed blood after hubby left for work. Assuming the new predictions are correct I'll be testing april 3rd next. So I'm out this month but still hopeful for next time!

Just an update: tested again this morning, and the line was clearly stronger--still not as strong as the control, but not especially light either! Should be around four and a half weeks.

I'm going to move over to the first trimester forum now. Hoping that I get a lot of company soon! Baby dust to all.

Had my HSG this morning!

The dye went through the tubes which is good but she said my uterus looks ‘abnormally shaped’ and that this could be causing my issues but that she can’t comment further on it just now. She needs to speak to the radiologist and get their opinion then she will write to me. I asked if she could prescribe me anything to thicken my lining and help with the abnormally light periods and she said no because giving me those hormones will actually mess with my ovulation so it would end up doing the opposite of what we are trying to do and that I won’t be given anything until ivf. I said june will be out two years of trying and she said as long as the radiologist says I’m okay to then I will go on their wait list for ivf in June but that the wait is a year. So come June I’ve got to wait ANOTHER year before getting any help. I’ve left the hospital in tears. Overall not a good day. One positive (clear tubes)! 2 negatives (weird uterus and another year to wait)!

managed to last 5 minutes in my work before going and asking if I can go home because I can’t keep my shit together!

really upset about the idea of waiting over a year still before any help. But what has really shook me as the lack of information about what my uterus shape means going forward. There was nothing to soften the blow. No ‘we see this a lot’ or ‘lots of woman have this and go on to conceive’ or anything! Just ‘it’s abnormally shaped, this could be the cause of your issues. That’s all I can say. I’ll write to you after I speak to the radiologist’! I understand not wanting to give any false hope but I’ve been left with the complete opposite of hope! Just complete fear and worry! Scared they won’t even accept me for ivf now!

@Littleperson sorry to hear this I hope you’re ok and taking it easy this afternoon.

By sounds from what you wrote you should still be able to get accepted for IVF and get on the waiting list, I know it’s a long time but at least you will know it’s in motion and can keep trying in the meantime xx

@Clarkecharm sorry to hear about your Nan. I can relate to what you say I was really close to my Nan and she died before seeing my first child born and still brings a tear to my eye when think about it now.

Take care xx

Had my HSG this morning!

The dye went through the tubes which is good but she said my uterus looks ‘abnormally shaped’ and that this could be causing my issues but that she can’t comment further on it just now. She needs to speak to the radiologist and get their opinion then she will write to me. I asked if she could prescribe me anything to thicken my lining and help with the abnormally light periods and she said no because giving me those hormones will actually mess with my ovulation so it would end up doing the opposite of what we are trying to do and that I won’t be given anything until ivf. I said june will be out two years of trying and she said as long as the radiologist says I’m okay to then I will go on their wait list for ivf in June but that the wait is a year. So come June I’ve got to wait ANOTHER year before getting any help. I’ve left the hospital in tears. Overall not a good day. One positive (clear tubes)! 2 negatives (weird uterus and another year to wait)!

managed to last 5 minutes in my work before going and asking if I can go home because I can’t keep my shit together!

really upset about the idea of waiting over a year still before any help. But what has really shook me as the lack of information about what my uterus shape means going forward. There was nothing to soften the blow. No ‘we see this a lot’ or ‘lots of woman have this and go on to conceive’ or anything! Just ‘it’s abnormally shaped, this could be the cause of your issues. That’s all I can say. I’ll write to you after I speak to the radiologist’! I understand not wanting to give any false hope but I’ve been left with the complete opposite of hope! Just complete fear and worry! Scared they won’t even accept me for ivf now!

Hi @Littleperson I’m really sad to read you are upset after your HSG. Did they say what shape they think it is? Bicornurate uterus and there is another type aswell I think can be common I know a friend that has this and has gone on to have three children of her own and even apparently donate eggs! Don’t lose hope you are further into the process now xxx

Had my HSG this morning!

I’m so sorry lovely. Sending you all the love in the world right now xx

I think I’m probably out this month. It’s CD 24 and I still haven’t ovulated! I will continue updating the thread but I think after CD21 is no good anyway is it x

Had my HSG this morning!

Awe I’m so sorry you are upset. I hope they send the information to you quickly. I’m sure IVF will still be an option to you. We are the same over here the wait to get the procedure done is over a year. Xxx

I think I’m probably out this month. It’s CD 24 and I still haven’t ovulated! I will continue updating the thread but I think after CD21 is no good anyway is it x
I ovulated CD23 and have been known to even later. Do what’s right for you hun xx

Hi @Littleperson I’m really sad to read you are upset after your HSG. Did they say what shape they think it is? Bicornurate uterus and there is another type aswell I think can be common I know a friend that has this and has gone on to have three children of her own and even apparently donate eggs! Don’t lose hope you are further into the process now xxx
i obv came home and done a tonne or research and it’s bicornuate! Although I’d say mine looks more so than the pics I’ve seen online if that makes sense!! All information says I will have been born with this! Which is weird because it’s never ever been mentioned to me and wasn’t ever mentioned in my pregnancy with my son! Everything says bicornuate pregnancies are high risk... which my son wasn’t! I had him in a birthing pool! So bizarre! Also in hindsight when the woman said this could be the cause of my light periods that surely doesn’t make sense because if I’ve had this my whole life you’d think it would have always been an issue for me which is hasn’t. So now I’m thinking there is still another problem!
Everything on the internet says this shouldn’t affect my fertility!
So we try and try again!

my OH was outraged at the wait list and asked me to phone round private clinics! But it’s just not possible just now with it being minimum £9k! I feel like we need to wait and see how nhs goes and then fall back on private as a last resort even though the wait is so long! Xxx

You never know mrsB! I wouldn’t give up hope yet xxx

@Kris402 aww I'm sorry AF came, I really expected this to be your month after your opk's. Hope you're ok.

@Mrsbridge17 after CD21 its no good?, I've not heard that before. I hope thats not the case. You're not out yet. The SI's have maybe delayed ovulation instead unfortunately. It can still happen. Hope you're ok.

@Shan92 sorry AF came, good luck on your next cycle

@Clarkecharm aww I'm so sorry to read about your loss. I hope you're ok

@Littleperson aww I'm sorry you were upset after your hsg. You'll know more after she's spoken to the radiologist, but hopefully she's wrong about it, and like you've said you've not had issues with your previous pregnancy. Hope you're ok.

Xxx

So i'm on cd 12 today and my clear blue has been blank faces and my opks are still low ratio's. Todays was 0.27 at 11am and then 0.18 at 5pm ish.
Today though I've had AF type cramps and lower back ache. Is that a sign that ovulation is coming?

Honestly doubt we have a chance this month my little one is not sleeping at all! I'm in bed with her now trying to get her to go down and she's just fighting it

How are we going to get pregnant when we don't get any time to have bloody sex!?

Honestly wonder if we need to give up for a few months, I'd say to focus on her routine but she has a good routine! It just doesn't work and what works one day won't the next!

@Kris402 aww I'm sorry AF came, I really expected this to be your month after your opk's. Hope you're ok.

@Mrsbridge17 after CD21 its no good?, I've not heard that before. I hope thats not the case. You're not out yet. The SI's have maybe delayed ovulation instead unfortunately. It can still happen. Hope you're ok.

@Shan92 sorry AF came, good luck on your next cycle

@Clarkecharm aww I'm so sorry to read about your loss. I hope you're ok

@Littleperson aww I'm sorry you were upset after your hsg. You'll know more after she's spoken to the radiologist, but hopefully she's wrong about it, and like you've said you've not had issues with your previous pregnancy. Hope you're ok.

Xxx

@flowerbomb I have read it somewhere I’m not sure if just someone said it on here or if I’ve actually read it on google lol! I’m putting my focus on getting fit for now got a Fitbit and getting in 10k steps a day minimum and making better choices food wise as I know when I have my tests they will just say lose weight etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back