****** march 2015 mummys to be ******

Cakey, i am so sorry you feel down. Its really hard to juggle everything especially when someone else is not helping or appreciative :( I hope things get better for you, especially this time of year when life gets busy xxxx

Rhonda difficult to say about when Tri-3 actually starts. If you look online, some sources say 28 weeks, some - as early as 25 :-/ I'm torn myself and cannot decide when to move over. 27 weeks sounds like a nice number to me as it's two thirds of the way! X

Just looked at another site and it says 26 w + 6 d!

Thanks Demaris, I appreciate it.
Olya, he was spending money we don't really have and trying to modify his car which I'm really against because he has 2 anyway! Sigh. I'm going to go to tri 3 at 27 weeks I think btw :) xxx

Cakey is this unusual behaviour for your OH? Wondering if he is having some kind of pre baby crisis. Sorry you are having a bad time tho hun.

I think I'll go to tri 3 at week 27 which starts on Sunday. Wow where has tri 2 gone?

I've got a gp appiontment on Monday for my leg it started to get better toward the end of my antibiotics and then stopped improving when I finished the course. It hasn't got any worse I just want to make sure I don't need more antibiotics.

I couldn't sleep last night Paul woke me up when he got home at half 3. At 4 I was shoved right to the end of the bed by the cat who was purring at full volume because he was being hugged by paul who was snoring at full volume and baby oliver was practicing his gymnastics so I got up and slept on th sofa xx

I'm going to go over go tri 3 on Dec 23rd as then it's 3 months exactly till my due date. Makes me 27 +1 I think x

I think I'll go at 27 weeks too :) only 2 weeks to go! Yes indeed where is Tri 2 going so fast?..

Il go 27weeks too...can't believe we will all be in tri3 so soon

How do you girls feel about it? I start to panic now - I haven't bought anything yet! Apart from 3 all-in-ones, but that hardly counts... I guess we will need to start carrying our notes everywhere with us soon and pack our hospital bag?! Gosh!

I think once christmas is out of the way it will fly by. My birthday is in march too and usually it seems to come round fast!

We haven't bought much either I.love nothing big anyway. We have a few items of clothes some bottles and now a moses basket (and its so lovely!) which we bought from my husbands cousin for £10! I think we will get serious about buying things once christmas is out of the way, also I am lucky that my sister will be lending us alot of stuff as my niece is well into toddler stage. We are being frugal because we also need to move house in the new year-its all happening at once!!

We have had lots of stuff given us and patents are buying most of the rest. We just need little things like monitor a few bits of bedding bottles and breast pump we are planning on getting it all in January sales. I'm quite excited about tri 3 it's the home stretch and I'm one step closer to meeting my little man.

Just been visiting with my dad I've noticed if I'm out visiting baby is very active think he can here the voices and is saying hello.

Feel a bit sick today think an early night is in order. Didn't sleep much last night. Does anyone else find they don't know what to do with their legs in bed? It's annoying me now I just can't get comfy. And when I do it only lasts an hour or so and I get cramp and have to move leaving me with another hour of tossing and turning before I can get comfy again. Grr xx

Yay it's v-day for me girlies!! I'm heading to tri 3 at 27 weeks. Cannot believe how quick this is flying in. Feeling so under prepared as we have not bought one thing. Notta thing! Going to get house decorated in January and buy baby things in January sales. As we are having a boy I'm giving all our girl clothes to our friend who is expecting her girl in 7 weeks time. I'm keeping all the neural stuff but need to buy gender specific things :D

I go to see my consultant on Monday and get a growth scan and discuss delivery etc so very exciting. I've got my bump popping out this week and am quite obviously pregnant :D all is going well so far

Hope you lovelies are keeping well :)

How are you ladies doing?

I still have a tummy bug :( we still managed to go to Paulton Park Winter Ownderland today with our lo and our friends as it was booked and paid for ages ago, but I had to run for the loo every hour or so and had bad tummy pain practically whole time! :-/ oh well. My son had a great day, and that what matters!

I won't be going to work again tomorrow. I think this is my fourth sick leave in the last three months! My boss will be so not impressed with me :-/

Sorry to hear ur still feeling unwell I love hope ur better soon..

I feel so tired past while. Had my bloods done so must ring my clinic see if im a bit anaemic.

Just had my GP sectary phone me ..and my blood came back low. Knew something wasnt right I dont normally be this tired so lovely iron tabs for me. Which will not help with my slight constipation already. (Tmi)

Just had my GP sectary phone me ..and my blood came back low. Knew something wasnt right I dont normally be this tired so lovely iron tabs for me. Which will not help with my slight constipation already. (Tmi)

If you really cant get on with the tablets (they made me feel sick) I would totally recommend spatone. its a liquid sachet (tastes a bit yucky) and is sourced from natural springs in wales. I get no sickness and no constipation since i switched to that from the tablets :) x

Oh brillant demaris.. may have to try that.. will give the tablets ago first and then may have to change depending on how the side effects of the docs tabs go

So ive weighed myself I think ive gained a stone so far.. prob end up being something similar to when I had my daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back