****** march 2015 mummys to be ******

I've been really trying yo make an effort thus pregnancy - last time I think we did it about 4 times. This time I'm trying really hard and keeping up with at least once every ten days pmsl. Keeps him happy. Although it's been ten days since last time though but i've just been too ill.
Thanks for asking - I've had thus cold for 3 weeks and I'm just exhausted so dr signed me off to rest! !

Yeah I think we did it... About 3 times so far :( I just can't be bothered! I need to make myself do it, which kinda feels wrong. But if I don't I'm worried that my husband will be unhappy, and having an unsatisfied husband is not good for a family :(

SpinSugar that is a long time :( nice that you are now officially allowed to rest! Make the most of it!! X

GF91 hey great to see you! How is it going 'on the other side'? No more March babies so far? :)

As yet no more March babies! But I still have my suspicion mine will come just after Xmas! I'm trying to do lots of sitting with my legs crossed! Xxx

With regards to overgrown lady gardens... While I can't see to do the main of it- I was using hair removal cream to do the underneath and sides... I went to my friends the other day and she convinced me to wax it off... All I can say is OUCH!!! Jeez I've never known pain like it, and the next morning I actually had a bruise where she lost grip halfway through pulling! Never again! I'll stick to growing the top and creaming off the underneath!

We've only DTD once since about 12 weeks..!! I'm going insane! OH can't get his head round it, thinks it's too weird and that she'll know what's going on! I've googled things on it and shown him, we've asked friends with babies- but he's not having it! While talking to my bump the other day he did say "when you arrive I'm going to ruin your mother" but I responded "you can't have sex with me when I'm pregnant incase she knows what's going on... But you can have sex with me when she's in her cot right next to he bed... Makes sense..." He also doesn't like my boobies anymore because they are too big and my nipples look weird apparently!! As you can imagen ladies, I'm not feeling very beautiful or loved right now!

Too big boobies and weird nipples?? That's not a very nice thing to say... Oh well at least he is being honest I guess.

He must be a strong man to wait for so long!!

He doesn't like big boobies or big nipples.... Which mine are now! But hey!!

Either that or he's shagging someone else.... I joke, he wouldn't dare! He was single for 2 years before we got together and he didn't sleep with anyone in that time (infact stopped sleeping with his ex 6 months before they broke up) he's not an overly sexual person- so it doesn't bother him. Where he's been a weight lifter and strong man he's taken steroids so he's used to his man bits not working :whistle: :oooo: :shock:

My husband is not a big booby guy either... And I just looked at my nipples, they are huge!! Oh well - tough! :)

Haha! I think we were all absent checking our lady gardens and boobies hehe!

Unfortunately my husband is a boob man...and right now he gets the woman from the exorcist every time he tries to stray there lol he's learnt to just look lol :D

Sorry! We've been out visiting some friends as they are going away for xmas!
They recently had a baby (well 18 months ago) & they always tell hilarious stories about when she was pregnant! She's been trying to convince Jay to massage my perineal for me!! Not sure I'm quite there yet! Haha xxx

Hey ladies.. gosh I feel haven't been able to check the forum out as much lately. We are so busy at work normally able to take good wee peek on in the Internet if havent much to do but with xmas its been mental.. looking forward to beig able to unwind xmas eve when I finish

Hey ladies :)

I had the Friday off just to chill on my own and wrap OH's presents. And in the afternoon he came home and we managed to get in some proper sexy time and even went to a cinema! Now when you have a toddler going somewhere on our own is a real treat!!

Woohoo for holidays!!

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm just waiting to have my haircut done :) and then have a few chores to do - want to tidy up the house so we don't have too much to do on the last days before Christmas.

Im still n bed watching cartoons with my toddler.. :)
Will have to get up and make a start on things. Going clean the house once thats done taken my lttle girl to my mums so ican wrap everyone's presents including all hers. Ive so much to do today will be glad when all is done. Lol

I love wrapping presents! It's all part of it :) hope you have a lovely day hun x

Hi all had a little chuckle reading through the last few posts. Funnily enough I was pondering on what to do with my lady garden only this morning. Something has to be done. I'm all for eu naturale but maybe not this much lol.

We have only dtd 3 times since we conceived. That's an average of once every 2 months. We just don't bother it doesn't worry me we have often gone a few weeks without until we started ttc. In fact we only dtd once in the month we did conceive.

I'm officially in tri 3 now but not been online for a few days so thought I'd pop over and say hello xx

Last edited:
Hey Rhonda, glad you haven't completely abandonded is! :)

Did you mean an average of once every 2 months (not weeks)? :)

I also decided that it's becoming way too bushy down there. I'm going to Boots tomorrow to look for some new garden tools!!

Lol yes meant months I did go back and edit it. I think about inititiating something sexy about every 2 weeks but then it takes me another 6 weeks to do anything about it.

Oh knows when I'm in the mood as its the only time I shave my legs xx

Lol! Gosh I only shave my legs for very special occasions now.. Like before parties. Oh dear this is really bad...

Do you think you have a lower sex drive because you are preggers? I do :( shame really - I feel sexy and pretty, and I know my husband finds my new shape hot. And when else to enjoy sex without needing to worry about contraception?! But I just do not wanna do it, and I can't make myself feel differently :(

I feel sexy pregnancy has really changed my shape and I've not looked this good in years. I've just been telling my mum I'm getting back that great pair of pins I had 10 years ago and im determined once I've had my baby to get into shape. I let myself go I've never been skinny but in my early 20s I had a figure whereas recently I've just got bigger and bigger. More so since I met Paul actually and he let himself go too. Think we got too comfortable lol. Then Paul started dieting to lose weight so he could run around after the little one and I'm losing fat because I'm eating better due to having GD. As for sex drive it's actually increased i want it more and I'm finding Paul irresistible to look at but when it comes to bed time I'm just so tired that im happy with my fleecy nightie and a good book.

As for the shaving I did have a really good pamper last week and I've felt amazing for doing it. I've promised myself I'll keep on top of it even if it is hard to reach certain places lol. But now I'm sat thinking I'll go to bed and have a quick shower in the morning rather than a full on razor session tonight. I'm at work early in the morning and have a very busy day so want to sleep well. The bikini line has been given creative licence recently I do need to at least try and do something with it its just so much harder to reach now tho xx

Re. Lady garden I had let it go.. bit too much had to do something. . Did my head n. I bought little lady shaver for when was pg last time as before then I always got waxed but as they said not to during end pg incase I had c section it cud lead to infections hence wheb lady shaver came handy as they do that before ur section.. so I use it now and agaib when its going a bit mad.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back