****** march 2015 mummys to be ******

Morning ladies. Tomoro is my lasst day in tri 2 and il be joining tri 3 as I will be 27weeks on Wednesday.. cant believe it.. so exciting.
Ive have the day off today so ive go do some food shopping and start seeing friends to give out presents..:)
Hope everyone has a good day

TTC that's lovely :) I will be moving over on Friday - not long now! Sounds like you are going to have a fab day today.

I was going to see my MW tomorrow... But my husband asked me to reschedule as there is an outbreak of some virus right in the area, so a school and a uni are shut and my hospital doesn't accept any visitors. So sounds like the surgery is not the best place to be right now. Do you think we are overreacting?...

Morning ladies :) 1 week till tri 3 for me, doesn't seem 10 weeks ago it was time to join this board! In one way its gone fast but in another way it feels so slow lol.

I have anti natal today and my anti D injection, which if i remember rightly from the last two is in the hip and hurts like hell lol.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing ok :) xx

Hmmm actually I haven't heard back about my antenatal classes at all... Oh well, not sure I would have time to go anyway...

Hmmm actually I haven't heard back about my antenatal classes at all... Oh well, not sure I would have time to go anyway...

thats not good :( I never went to any classes with my first two (cant remember why) and wont with this one, but I do remember them offering the waiting list. Seems silly to have a waiting list-I mean how long can a pregnant woman wait?! :O

Lol true. I did a course with my first one 3 years ago, and this time I only booked a couple of free short refresher classes. Not sure I could do them anyways as I think they are in the evenings, and my little pickle now dropped his sleep and goes to bed at 7 pm! So I'm not too bothered. But yes, it's rubbish really that they never even got back to me.

I so can't be bothered to work today!... :) I'm sitting here writing down recipes for festive sweets... :)

I so can't be bothered to work today!... :) I'm sitting here writing down recipes for festive sweets... :)

I know what you mean, it feels all festive-too festive to work! I am multitasking, shoveling down beans on toast (with lashings of worcester sauce!), putting my make up on and on this forum. Should get my bum in gear, I have to leave in 20 mins.... :D

So I have had my ante natal today and i'm measuring 34 WEEKS!!! So now I have to have a scan next Monday. I am a 'big girl' so expected to have a bit added on but so many weeks! I'm now worrying my 5cm fibroid has grown-so will have to wait and see :(

Hey ladies so I got all my things done today. Back to work tomro morning for me and xmas eve. They were trying to get me in boxing day too. Wasnt pleased at all. I did it last yr so I shud have the day off this yr. Plus I said id do new year eve and day. Grrr I feel bad ive said no but im alway a softie and give n so im doing my best to stick to my guns.

I love I duno id prob ring to reschedule if theres been an outbreak just tell them why. Im sure they understand.

Demaris were ur other kiddies big when born..? My friend think she has a fibroid too. But shes waiting to be investigated yet.

Last edited:
Demaris were ur other kiddies big when born..? My friend think she has a fibroid too. But shes waiting to be investigated yet.

yes :( My daughter was 9lb and my son was 10lb at 37 weeks so i have kind of expected it. They saw the fibroid at the 20 week scan and it was 5cm then, they say it wont impact on pregnancy/labour apparently!

TTC oh that's not very fair :( what job do you do hun?

I called in and just said I want to reschedule, they never asked why or seemed bothered. Just moved me one week forward :)

Hello ladies!! I've missed you all loads! My OH and I had moved into our house so it has been so busy and I've had no Internet either. So glad to see you're all okay :) I'm just on the way back from the first part of my GTT so fingers crossed everything is okay. Also it's my last day in tri 2 today, can't wait until we're all in tri 3 and counting down the last few days :) xxx

Ah glad to see you Lanny - was wondering where you are gone! Moving to a new house is so exciting but so tiring isn't it? We moved last summer. Still have lots to do on it! x

Today is my last day at work. I came in almost 2 hours ago, and so far I:
- printed tickets and info for our holiday
- read some stuff about tax
- had a slice of chocolate cake (colleague's birthday)
- wrote a few posts here
- chatted to my internet provider customer service
- chatted to parents on Skype

Hmmm maybe I should start actually working now...

Ahh what a day.. I work in Debenham for a concession.. it was bloody mental. Got my days sorted though and im off boxing day woo hooooo... so happy.
Back to work tomorrow and then im off.. cant wait
Cakey I wondered were u had gotten too. Hope the move wasnt too stressful. Hate moving. .
Demaris yes they are good weights. . :)

Merry Christmas March Mummies to be! :)

Are you gonna have any alcohol tomorrow? I won't be drinking, but I might have a tiny bit of Christmas pudding.. A tiny bit!

Merry Christmas all you lovely ladies! Hope you find time to rest and be pampered at some point :)

We have a tradition where we have a glass of sweet cider with our dinner so I will be having the one i.love, but apart from that I will be sniggering at everyone elses hangovers! :D

Last edited:
Thanks girls :) moving has gone okay, although little man's room is full of boxes, need to get those shifted soon.
I'm going to have a splash of wine with lots of lemonade :) hope you all have a lovely, wonderful day xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back