****** march 2015 mummys to be ******

GF91

Reaction score
Big thank you to Comsogirl for hosting our march thread in TRI 1 :love:

But ladies, it is that time.. The March mummy's are starting to take their first steps into TRI 2! :cake2:
:bunny:
For now I've copied the list from TRI 1 & I know some of us have had our 12 week scans and others are stil waiting. Please let me know your date and I'll add it on! Once we get to our gender scans, I'll add your colour in too!
Hopefully we can carry on our great and fun filled thread into TRI 2! & if we haven't already.. Let's get some bump buddies on the go! :preg:

Loadsa love :love: :kiss: :dust:

:pink: 11 :blue: 12 :yellow: 9 ?? 28

1st
Foxy456
Comsogirl7 :yellow:
Rubydoo :pink:

2nd
Nightwolf :blue: Baby Boy Aaron born super early 21/11/14- our first March baby :love:
Niknaknoo :blue:
Chrissiecool :blue:
Miss30 :pink:

3rd

4th
OMGbabyno3
Cazzy87

5th
Haz
Podpie :blue:

6th
GF91 :pink:
Missbx :pink:

7th
Kells33

8th
Staceydixon20
Colourmeblue :pink:
Sarah90 :blue:

9th
Charlotte1234

10th

11th
Firefly
Rachelb :pink:
Rachyw86 :pink:

12th
Leean10
Lulu1983 :blue:

13th
Blondie_27
Huddy

14th
MummyBarber

15th
RhondaLou :blue:
Aussiebec :yellow:
Allthingsgirlie :yellow:
IratzePanda

16th
RSK :yellow:

17th
Sophiemaemum :blue:
Lorraine :yellow:

18th
Leanat
Ser19
EldraW

19th
JBoogle
Tiggy85
Shania
Tors23 :yellow:

20th
Sammyjoe82

21st
Leanne324 :yellow:

22nd
Mummymouse :pink:
MrsLM

23rd
Spinsugar :yellow:
Kat13r :pink:

24th
Kdh

25th
Ttc no 2 :yellow:
Kester
Mamamoo :blue:
Sonya Birch
Baby No6
Cakey :blue:

26th
Jessica2014

27th
Butterfly01 :pink:
I.love :blue:

28th

29th
Springbump
Nikkid

30th
Demaris :blue:

31st
Mum2and1angel :pink:

Last edited:
Wavesss, one more week and I will be moving over, thanks for starting the thread hun and big thanks to Cosmo xxxx

Last edited:
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have been bumped up to February, so not really part of this gang, but will keep an eye on you all!!!

Xx

Gf19 you missed me off!!! Put me in for the 1st as by my dates that's my due date although scan measured me 27th feb. Wanna stay with you March mummies. You can put me down as team yellow too as I want a wee surprise xxx

Gf19 you missed me off!!! Put me in for the 1st as by my dates that's my due date although scan measured me 27th feb. Wanna stay with you March mummies. You can put me down as team yellow too as I want a wee surprise xxx

Sorry Hun I thought you was going into the febs. I'll put u in now xx

Feels weird coming over to here. Only a few hours until we hit Tri 2. Nice way for me to celebrate, got a 300ft bungee jump and wakeboarding tomorrow as an early birthday present :)

Feels weird coming over to here. Only a few hours until we hit Tri 2. Nice way for me to celebrate, got a 300ft bungee jump and wakeboarding tomorrow as an early birthday present :)

300ft bungee jump? No thanks! Your brave!!

Oh ive got my scan next week so will keep u all posted if my dates change etc...also going team yellow :) love a good surprise! x

Welcome to tri 2 March mummies! Getting excited as it means it's almost time to move over to tri 3 for me!!

Oh ive got my scan next week so will keep u all posted if my dates change etc...also going team yellow :) love a good surprise! x

I put a yellow in for you Hun!
I wish I could go without knowing, but I just don't think its possible! I'm convinced I'm having a girl although everyone else in convinced in having a boy! Find out on the 20th oct!

When do you officially reach tri 2? My due date is now the 5th March instead of the 7th, my scan changed that! I haven't got round to changing my ticker yet hehe!

Not long now until I am in this thread. Can you please update my due date to March 15 (was 19th) thanks xx

When do you officially reach tri 2? My due date is now the 5th March instead of the 7th, my scan changed that! I haven't got round to changing my ticker yet hehe!

My MIL (midwife) just text me saying 'it's official- your in TRI 2' I'm 13 weeks today. It does say in my notes from 13 weeks TRI 2. Confuzzled :eh:

Not long now until I am in this thread. Can you please update my due date to March 15 (was 19th) thanks xx

All done for you my love x

Typing a relaxing post from the comfort of my serenity nursing chair. Anyone thinking about getting one- it's a god send! Soooo soothing with the rocking action. I've been in so much pain with my back today and it feels better just sitting in this xx

It's so weird being here!! I feel like an inbetweener because I'm 13+4 so some people think that's tri2 and some don't hehe! :) How exciting, getting to the next stage!!

It's so weird being here!! I feel like an inbetweener because I'm 13+4 so some people think that's tri2 and some don't hehe! :) How exciting, getting to the next stage!!

I keep thinking that I'm further than I am and getting really confused lol! Hoping this TRI is going too go quite quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back