****** march 2015 mummys to be ******

Oh good it's not just me who will be having at least some alcohol then :)

I did buy myself a jar of vanilla custard so I can have it instead of brandy cream. A whole jar to myself! I'm not complaining :) can't wait to pig out big time! :)

Definitely going to have a pig out few days as well :) might as well enjoy Christmas :) xxx

Well ladies that's it, I'm off to Tri-3! Was great fun to be here, but it's time...

If anyone is still here - see you very soon! :)

Oh my baby is now the size of rutabaga apparently... No idea what that is lol :)

Well ladies that's it, I'm off to Tri-3! Was great fun to be here, but it's time...

If anyone is still here - see you very soon! :)

I think I'm the last one! See you all on Monday........*its so lonely here* hehe :D

I move over on New Year's Day lol. It's very quiet in here!!

Just noticed your due date...did you not move over to tri 3 at 27 weeks? I think most did rather than the + 3 days or whatever it is :D I'm going to move over on Monday as I am finding the threads here now updating and its so lonely hehe x

My goodness missus! Just us two? I think we should head on over lol :)

No my wee signature thing is wrong. Baby will be delivered on 25th march by section, but I'm only 26 + 1. The 27 +3 is my actual dates according to my LMP, but I was put back a week and bit on scans. Just decided to stay a march mummy as I'm being sectioned at 39 weeks rather than 40 :)

Want to take the jump together and head on into 3rd??

My goodness missus! Just us two? I think we should head on over lol :)

No my wee signature thing is wrong. Baby will be delivered on 25th march by section, but I'm only 26 + 1. The 27 +3 is my actual dates according to my LMP, but I was put back a week and bit on scans. Just decided to stay a march mummy as I'm being sectioned at 39 weeks rather than 40 :)

Want to take the jump together and head on into 3rd??

Aaah I see :)

I'm going to wait until Monday as i have a scan then. I saw the midwife last week and she measured bump and I am measuring 34 weeks so they want to check it out and make sure dates are right. I'm pretty sure its just because I tend to have big babies and carry big, but i'm going to wait and see what they say. So monday is a bit of a milestone and then I am going to hop hop hop over to the other board.

i was close to start talking to myself on here its that quiet! hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back