• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Thanks Michelle. Next official scan is 5th of August which will be 10 weeks but trying to talk hubby into paying for one at 8 weeks for some reassurance. How's NTNP going? Xxx

We only managed to DTD once this cycle so not expecting a BFP this month. Bought some ovulation tests so we can try properly next cycle. Fx it would be long before we are back in TRI 1

Michelle x

Thanks Michelle. Next official scan is 5th of August which will be 10 weeks but trying to talk hubby into paying for one at 8 weeks for some reassurance. How's NTNP going? Xxx

We only managed to DTD once this cycle so not expecting a BFP this month. Bought some ovulation tests so we can try properly next cycle. Fx it would be long before we are back in TRI 1

Michelle x

Yeah I can't imagine Dtd is high up the priority list with a 2 month old baby!! Good luck for next month, you should be a pro now, hope it happens much more easily for you this time xxx

I've woken up with the worst headache. Went to toilet and there it was :( brown discharge :( xxx

Last edited:
Oh Lou sorry first I've been on today. How you feeling? Anymore discharge? Mind I had a wee bit of brown discharge last week and nothing came of it. Think it's pretty normal don't panic. When's your scan? Xxx

It's tomorrow at 4:30.
There's been a bit on and off but tbh it feels like i have cystitis so praying it's a water infection. Do u think my consultant (gynae) will be able to check for a uti? I'm worried. Called the hosp and they just said to take it easy til tomorrow. I'm just trying to distract myself at the mo.

I'm not in any pain and it's properly brown lol so hoping it will all be ok :( thank you for replying hun xxx

Yeah brown is totally normal, it's more red you have to worry about plus it's just discharge so should be ok. Great that you have your scan tomorrow that's come at a good time. Eekk you must be excited for seeing your wee baby tomoz. Good luck lovely, let us know how it goes xxx

I'd have thought the gynae would be able to check for a uti yeah xxx

Hopefully all will be ok, brown is meant to be normal and old blood but I know no matter what it makes you worry, I'd be the same, just take it easy and lots of luck for tomorrow hun, I'm sure all will be fine xxx

Lou Hun I would call ur midwife xx just stalking u all hope everything is ok x

I haven't got one yet :/ seeing the consultant tomorrow so just gonna wait. I'm so angry :( xxx

Bless ya Hun hope everything ok if it gets worse pop to a and e xx

Oh fuck Lou how is it now ? Any tummy ache ? Please don't lose hope I know ur scared but sweetie we r all here 4 u no matter what , u got my number if u need me xx

Oh fuck Lou how is it now ? Any tummy ache ? Please don't lose hope I know ur scared but sweetie we r all here 4 u no matter what , u got my number if u need me xx

Thank you :)
It's red, a bit like a light period at the mo. I've got really slight cramps. It's happened really quick from this morning to this. I've calmed down now though, just hope tomorrow doesn't drag and the consultant doesn't fob me off.

Glad to know i've got support <3 i really appreciate it xxxxx

Sending you a big :hug: will be thinking of you tomorrow, lots of luck xxxx

Oh Lou I hope you're ok. Try keep calm and not stress too much, easier said than done I know. At least you already have a scan booked for today, maybe call and see if they have any earlier appointments. I've got my fingers crossed for you. A lot of girls have some bleeding and it turns out to be ok xxx

Good luck for today Lou,

It's going to be a long old day hey?

Keep yourself busy and occupied

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member