******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Don't panic too much.... Did you have to have an internal scan yesterday? May of just aggravated some old blood?!

Or some old blood coming down anyway, it's not unusual lovely. Put your feet up and relax. See how things are tomorrow

Sending you lots of extra sticky thoughts

Xx

Oh cosmo :( just breathe hun. Try and focus on the fact u saw baba yesterday and everything was fine. I know it's hard though. I don't know what to suggest with it being a friday... Are u in any pain? Xxx

Put a pantyliner on so u can see the amount xxx

Really hope all is ok, it could just be some old blood if it's brown :hug:

Thanks girls.

Yeah I had to have an internal scan on Thurs and I do remember taking a sharp intake of breath when it went in so I was hoping maybe there was just some aggregation from that. I'm not in any pain now. Have had a wee bit more but it's not much at all. I do feel reassured by the scan as there was no bleed areas on the scan which when I've had them before we could see big dark bits on the screen and there defs wasn't any. Just hope it's not the start.

I've looked back at my notes from last 2 pregnancies and pregnancy 2 the bleeding started 26dpo and pregnancy 3 it was 21dpo. I'm currently 26dpo today so fingers crossed no actual bleeding comes of it xxx

Hope everything's okay Cosmo maybe just what the other girls say from the internal scan? :hugs:

I hope there isn't any more hun. It probably is from the scan and i doubt very much a bleed inside could start that quickly and make it out so quickly if you know what i mean.

My last mc started at 5+3 so i was worried yesterday too. Stay positive hun xxx

Yeah Lou it's nice to have the milestones and try get past them. That's good you've got past yesterday's one. I've never had a pregnancy that's made it past 9 weeks and I've never had a pregnancy that there's not been some sort of bleeding or complication by this point. I just want to go to sleep and wake up and it be 12 weeks, surely that's not too much to ask? Xxx

I know how you feel hun. You weren't on these meds though last time were you? That's the hope i'm holding on to, that the doctors are right and it will work!

the milestones are nice to get past but stressful. Now i just need to beat my mmc... But if u look at it like 'one to beat' it isn't as scary because a lot of people have one mc :/ i don't mean that to sound harsh but sort of feels like we have as good a chance as anyone else.

The good thing is that we are being scanned often so no need to worry what if and not as much time inbetween to stress. Have a nice chill and drink lots of water (just in case its cystitis or something) xxx

So glad all seems to be ok now, get lots of rest and try to relax over the weekend xxx

Hey ladies can I join, been reading for the last week and wondering if I should come over... im 5 weeks tomorrow, 3rd pregnancy sadly the last 2 both ended in miscarriage, 1st mmc at 10 weeks had surgery xmas eve with that 1 and 2nd was in may and I was about 5 weeks. Iv had loads more symptoms this time which is putting my mind at ease abit but still very cautious of course. Symptoms so far. Nipples really hurt! Bloating, nausea, off food and my terrible wind lol I think my edd is 9th march according to lmp. Im due to see the nurse monday to have my routine b12 injection my doc said it should be fine to still have but the nurse will decide if I have it or not, also will be making my booking appointment with the midwife :) just hope everything works out this time fx xx

Welcome Charlotte :)

Sorry for your losses, it makes it so scary.
Your symptoms sound good. Bloody gas is awful isn't it lol xxx

Congrats Charlotte, I've added you for the 9th.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages, poor you having to go through that on Xmas eve!! Fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky for you this time. Xxx

Scan número 2 for me tomoz, really hope my wee baby's heart is beating and all is ok. Xxx

I hope so too. What time is your scan? Xxx

Good luck Cosmo!! Will be thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back