• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Morning ladies. I'm due march 15th so only very early days. I suffered a mmc in October so I'm quite nervous but also thrilled me conceived again.

How are we all feeling today?x

Good luck Lou x

Congratulations Rhondalou hope this is a super sticky bean for you x

Thanks we are praying it will stick this time. I have a reassurance scan on 22nd July just got to try and relax a bit while I wait for that x

Congrats Rhondalou, I've added you for the 15th. Try stay positive that all will be ok this time. That's what I'm trying to do.

Good luck today Lou, I'm thinking about you xxx

I'm out ladies. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

I'm really sorry to hear this Lou.

When you feel up to it I hope they will see you for some testing?

It sucks hun, keep yourself well

X

Last edited:
Really sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you xx

Thank you all xxx

My consultant said they won't try any further treatments or testing until i've had at least 5! Sensitive xxx

Hi. Could I be put down for 15th please?!?! Eeeekkkk......

Lou massive hugs I'm so so sorry. I hope you can get some better support rather than what you've been told today. Thinking about you xxx

Congrats Rachel and welcome to March mummies, I've added you for the 15th, hope you're keeping well so far.

I was at my friends for dins tonight and have totally stuffed my face, feel so full up and bloated now. Xxx

Hi ladies, I had my BFP today!!! I think I'm due 28/28th March! As I had mid cycle bleeding and horrific cramps on 29th so presuming that was implantation?!? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back