• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Thank you all xxx

My consultant said they won't try any further treatments or testing until i've had at least 5! Sensitive xxx

Oh Lou I'm so so sorry hun , I can't believe it thinking of u and hubby xx
Ur consultant is a dick x

Can't actually believe I'm writing this but can you add me for the 22nd march (going off last af date) eeeekkkk

Yay massive congrats MrsLM and mummymouse, I've added you both.

So exciting that we've got so many March mummies now, I'm starting to feel like my pregnancy is actually going along now although tri 1 has been dragging so far as i found out 3 weeks ago now.

Hope everyone feeling ok? Anyone had any actual sickness yet? I've just been feeling really sick on and off I've not actually spewed. My sleeping patterns are rubbish as need to pee so many times during the night and struggle to get back to sleep xxx

6 weeks today :) I was sick about 4 times yesterday and I'm feeling very tired been trying to have naps during the day but it don't help just makes me feel worse I also constantly have a dry mouth and up constantly though the night and its now 5:31 and I'm struggling to get back to sleep! yay for symptoms though would be worried if I didn't have any :)

Oh jeez Missbx sounds like you're getting it bad!!! Sick 4 times, poor you!!! I must admit I love the symptoms too, constant wee reminder that there's a wee person growing in there. So excited xxx

Good morning mummies to be. How are we all this morning?!x

Hi ladies, may I join you all in here pretty please? :) x

Welcome kdh and congrats. What's your EDD and I'll update you on the list? Xxx

Thank you. I think i've worked it out to be 24th March x

Yes our first. Feeling very excited, but nervous if any symptoms kick in because I don't want work to find out until I've had 12 week scan, so hoping I can still fit into my uniform by then! Phoned my docs this morning but they said I don't need to make an appointment till I'm 8 weeks. Only feeling I've had so far is hunger and bloating. Fx the nasty feelings stay away.

How are you feeling with yours? X

It's my. First baby too, also very excited!! Been feeling ok, waves of feeling nauseous, peeing lots and pretty tired but nothing too severe. Time just seems to pass so slowly, dying to get yo the 12 week mark xxx

So sorry for your loss Lou, I can't begin to imagine how that feels

So many more March mums, congrats to you all

Really happy Riley shall be home from London today, have missed her and getting to cuddle with my hand on her stomach :D Made sure to buy extra pork scratchings this week too, she took my last lot straight from my hand, she typically hates them but is finding she wants them pretty bad atm, so weird xD

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

I'm sooooooo tired today! Just want to sleep but got my toddler to look after! I just need to get a grip! I'm 3 weeks pregnant! I thought it would be way to early to be getting symptoms but it appears not xx

I was very tired last week and earlier this week so that's 3-4 weeks. Also my sense of smell hit me yesterday I was looking in the kitchen cupboard for gravy powder and gagged as all the combined smells of sauces and pickles hit me. Today I opened a jar of honey and had to put it straight back. I love honey especially on toast. I would have thought that at 4+5 it was too early for these symptoms but they are there. Haven't yet developed an aversion to home made cookies though which is the aroma I am currently filling my house with lol x

Everything is good when you can smell cookies. The problem I now face is not eating them all x

I can help you with that problem ;) Haha, nvm you girls I feel a craving for cookies now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back