• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Congrats Kells I've added you. March mummies is starting to fill up now :)

Good luck Cosmo for today I'm sure everything will be fine x

I Feel abit light headed and feel like I've got a headache coming on and a bit of sickness glad I'm starting to feel symptoms now just excited for my first Scan witch will be sometime in August x

Yay my wee baby is totally fine, it's heart was beating away and measuring 6+1!!! So so happy :)

Xxx

Yay thats brilliant!!! So happy for you xxx

Congratulations Cosmo :) x

Just got a call from the midwife and I have my first appointment on 23rd July :) am I likely to have some blood tests? I'm not sure what to expect as its my first baby? x

Omg they gave u a pic?! I didnt think they did! Thats amazing :) xxx

Yeah I just said can I have a pic to show my husband, they actually gave me 2. Went to the nurse afterwards for my first clexane injection, ouch!! Dunno how I'm going it manage to inject myself everyday!! Xxx

That's amazing!

Aww bless :( be worth it though hun and i bet after the 1st couple it will be a lot easier xxx

awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute, congrats hun, so pleased for you xxxx

@missbx, In my clinic they always do bloods at first appointment xx

Fine today :( lol never thought i'd want to feel ill xxx

Morning ladies (and gentleman),

Hope everyone is feeling ok, my nausea is here with a vengeance, last time I had it 24/7 until around 15 weeks so only 10 weeks to go..... I'm also craving cheeseburgers again! I don't think I've had one since my last pregnancy but would kill for one now and it's not even 9am.
Certain smells are also making me want to throw up, they're the exact symptoms/cravings/aversions as with my daughter so maybe it's another girl??

The ladies with the 'Pregnology' tickers are you using your last missed period date or the pregnology one? My lmp makes the dd 7th March but the pregnology says the 5th and claims to be more accurate.x

Bless ya hun, i had 2 days of nausea and heaving around 5 weeks but nothing since :/

I just used my lmp but it is probably wrong as i'm not sure when i ovulated. If you know when you ovulated use that. Is the 5th march from the little questionnaire on weight age etc? Xxx

Fantastic news on your scan Cosmogirl. So pleased for you. When is your next scan?

Michelle x

Thanks Michelle. Next official scan is 5th of August which will be 10 weeks but trying to talk hubby into paying for one at 8 weeks for some reassurance. How's NTNP going? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back