******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Ok here goes, really hope I'm not jinxing things after 3 miscarriages before but over the moon to hopefully be a March 2015 mummy, woo hoo!!!

Hoping there's some more of you out there soon so let me know and I'll update the estimated due dates. So excited.

1st
Foxy456
GF91
Cosmogirl7 - 12 wk scan 16th Aug

2nd
Nightwolf
Niknaknoo
Chrissiecool
Miss30

3rd
Lou1103 :hugs:

4th
OMGbabyno3
Cazzy87

5th
Haz

6th
Missbx - 12 wk scan 27th Aug

7th
Rubydoo
Kells33
Podpie

8th
Staceydixon20
Colourmeblue

9th
Charlotte1234 - 12 wk scan 5th Sep

10th

11th
Firefly
Pbear2125

12th
Leean10 :hugs:
Stella156
Lulu1983

13th
Blondie_27
Huddy

14th
Lorraine

15th
RhondaLou - 12 wk scan 8th Sep
Rachelb - 12 wk scan 2nd Sep

16th

17th

18th
Leanat
Ser19 -12 wk scan 3rd Sep
EldraW

19th
JBoogle
Tiggy85
Aussiebec
Shania :hugs:

20th
Sammyjoe82 - 12 wk scan 8th Sep

21st

22nd
Mummymouse
MrsLM :hugs:

23rd
Kat13r

24th
Kdh :hugs:

25th
Ttc no 2
Kester
Mamamoo - 12 wk scan 22nd Sep
Demaris - 12 wk scan 15th Sep
Sonya Birch
Baby No6 - 12 wk scan 10th Sep

26th
Cakey
Spinsugar - 12 wk scan 17th Sep

27th
Butterfly01

28th
I.love - 12 wk scan 2nd Sep

29th
Springbump - 12 wk scan 15th Sep
Nikkid - 12 wk scan 18th Sep

30th

31st
Mummy_13

Last edited:
Just wanted to say congrats again Cosmo and loving the ticker :dance:

Well done Cosmo for setting this up buddie and congrat again x

Congratulations again! Fingers crossed you've got a sticky bean this time :)

Feel like such a newb lol, do I just say it's the 11th for me and my girlfriend and let you update? :lol:
Congrats to you too

Yay nightwolf I'm not alone!! Will update you. Congrats to you and your gf xxx

Well done Cosmo! You're braveness is making me think I might be too! This is my first wander into the tris, I've still got most of my toes in my ttc journal! I'll be a feb mummy though! Xx

I know Dee I'm gutted that my bump buddy is a Feb mummy!! Not to worry, maybe one of us will change with dating scan. I'm pretty sure with my clotting problem that I'll get started early but I'm a march mummy for now xxx

I'll be hoping you hop back into feb! I'll defo be a feb mummy, and I'll have an elective section so don't expect I'll make it to the very end! Did you start your progesterone in the end? Xx

Yeah I managed to drop her an email and she told me to start the progesterone so feel better about that although it's not exactly pleasant. Xxx

That's good you could get a quick answer. I'm on them too, yuk yuk yuk! xx

How much are you taking? I've to do one 400mg pessary a day. When you back to see the doctor? When's hubby back? Xxx

I'm taking 2x400mg a day, I ovulate fine but I did a clomid/trigger shot iui cycle and I think it's standard to prescribe progesterone support to start immediately after insemination...seems to have done the trick, fingers crossed it give la you good support too. Hubby's back next Saturday...seems ages away! Aside from my early scan I won't any more private appointments so will call gps on Monday and go from there. I hope you and your hubby are having a lovely weekend xxx

Wowser, a lovely early BFP for you hun. Lets hope this means its a super strong bean :lol:

Many congratulations.

Nightwolf, are you sure about your GF's dates? Being due 11th March makes it highly unlikely to have a BFP yet??? Unless I am going mad - which is perfectly possible :lol: :lol:

X

Very sure heh. Tested really early, first came out with a faint line, next three clearer the day after, one was digital so I guess that has to be really clear lol. Her periods and stuff DO confuse me haha but yeah sure it's 11th March. Feel kinda blessed to know so soon, she just felt 'different' That doesn't mean all that much to me but I guess other ladies will understand it :p

Hi nightwolf, how is your gf feeling? Not any other March mummies out there yet it's definitely feeling rather lonely lol.

I'm feeling ok, waves of nausea every now and then, especially when I need to eat. Also feeling very tired in the evenings but loving the symptoms as reminds me that our wee baby is growing

Xxx

Just wanted to say congratulations hun, I'll keep you in my thoughts. Lots of love for a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back