*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

Lol I sniff them out and hunt them down hun :)
Nah some newbies dont always know about the testing thread but announce it in the bfp section, so I check that as well and as they have tested in my testing month I add them to it, i do tell them tho lol

xxxx

Can I be moved to the 19th please :D
I've already started to poas, so my plan of waiting till after I missed AF has gone out the window :wall2:
I swear its a reflex action now to dip a stick....:shock:
but i'm waiting a few more days now!
:nopoas:

Hi girls just wanted to announce that SeonaidMac as got her bfp so im adding it to the ever growing list lol xxx

Thank you :dance::dance::dance:

I'm still in shock as it wasn't planned but my husband and I are great believers in fate.... very excited now xxxxxx

Congrats seonaidmac - we are BFP buddies :) xxxx

Can I be moved to the 19th please :D
I've already started to poas, so my plan of waiting till after I missed AF has gone out the window :wall2:
I swear its a reflex action now to dip a stick....:shock:
but i'm waiting a few more days now!
:nopoas:

hey hun yeh no problem Iv changed ur date now so good luck xx

BFN on todays test :/
Still no AF yet tho and still struggling to keep any food down and can't touch my boobs there that sore :(

How many dpo are u hun? And do u usually hav regular cycles? Xxx

Hi.

Could you put me down for this Friday please!

Ta muchly xxxx

I'm 14dpo today and had regular cycles since Jan - 21day bloods confirmed ov even if a bit on low side. Trying to get the full results from hospital still as docs are useless they just say yay or nay :/

*yawn* ready to sleep and it's only 8:30pm oooo.
Hubby brought home a pack of FRE so will use one in the moring since no AF here yet and it ALWAYS arrives 2 weeks after I think it's tried to ov. (just I normally only have between 1 to 9 a year hehe)

I'm 14dpo today and had regular cycles since Jan - 21day bloods confirmed ov even if a bit on low side. Trying to get the full results from hospital still as docs are useless they just say yay or nay :/

*yawn* ready to sleep and it's only 8:30pm oooo.
Hubby brought home a pack of FRE so will use one in the moring since no AF here yet and it ALWAYS arrives 2 weeks after I think it's tried to ov. (just I normally only have between 1 to 9 a year hehe)

awe well i really hope wen i log on tomorro evening that ur telling me u got ur bfp xxx

stalking.com......come on psycofalcon give us a big BFP xxx

Please test before 8.50am otherwise I have to go to work and bosses are clamping down on internet usage pah! stingy twats!

AND I can't access on my mobile cos I kind of ran out money and didn't pay my bill..........ummmmm........ I managed to afford HPTs and OPKs though? funny that!

BFN with FRE :(

REally hating my body - I hurt so much and feel so sick. Still no AF and still BFN and hospital finally told me my day 21 bloods were at 37 so I did ov.

GAH.
*pulls hair out and screams*

Awe sorry to hear that hun.
Our bodies can b so frustrating cant they...im on cd 55 today

xxx

hello change my testing date to the 28th please i am only 1dpo just now so gonne give myself a 14 day 2ww EEK

hello change my testing date to the 28th please i am only 1dpo just now so gonne give myself a 14 day 2ww EEK

Sensible lass!!

The longer you leave it the less room for line spotting and angst!

So do a digi with FMU on 28th hun, I'll be rooting for you!!

So hope you get your BFP darling

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Darn tooting.
I hate PCOS and hormones and things :( Been feeling like I should be bleeding for over a week now with added sickness. I just either want my BFP or AF to come now so can stop hurting so much and been so sick :(

I am out for this month :( AF arrived early morning. Unfortunately, I will have to move back to WTT for the time being.

Good luck to everyone else waiting to test! Hoping you all will be in Tri1/2 when I come back later :) Fx for you lovely ladies! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back