Madeleine McCann

wish they could just nail this case down.

no body of mads etc she must be buried somewhere or kidnappers still have her.

dunno getting fed up pf the story now tbh.

sophie-jordan said:
i was reading the newspaper this morning and it says that the mcanns told portugesses police that they arrived at the restaurant at 8:30 where friends were already there. but a lady that works at the restaurant says they did not get there until 8:58 so what was they going :think:

Meh?... How'd that restaurant worker know that'?? I used to work in a restaurant... you never used to notice things like that... Customers come in when they come in...

She might not have started serving them until 8:58 that would probably show up on the ticket she took the order with.

I agree with Enn... I got sick of it about a month ago...

I'm shocked that one of the doctors at the table apparantly left the table for 30 mins cos his child had been sick, and then after changing the bedding he returned to the meal. Leaving a sick child alone! :shock: I'm glad he's not my son's doctor

It has been disputed whether his story about his child being sick is true though as the hotel staff have said he couldn't have changed the sheets as none were requested from housekeeping, could he be a suspect too?

This confuses me more and more everyday :?

They have a nice bunch of friends don't they if one of them doesn't even bother to check on the kids properly they just listened at the door then the other doctor leaves he's sick child to carry on having a meal :x :x

yea it gets stranger and weirder by the minute

i dunno squiglet thats just what i read in the paper this morning
i nwas also just watching sky news and it said that they had sniffer dogs in the mcanns appartment and they sniffed a corpse :shock:
xxx

I feel like I have to post on here after seing Kate and Gerry looking like broken people on the news a minute ago. I really and truly believe that they are innocent.

Some people on here astound me as to as judgemental they are.
How much do you want people to suffer until you believe that they have been punished :roll:

God forbid anything happens to you or your children - just remember there but for the grace of god go I. You may not 'leave' your children but as another poster says we all have (or will be in the future) guilty of doing something that others may frown upon.

That said if the evidence shows that they did kill their own daughter then they are due the worst punishment ever. BUT I really don't believe they did.

But do you feel that sedating your children is not neglect? If its such an ok thing to do we would all do it and go out with our mates knowing our children are going to sleep through.

If they didnt sedate them which they say this is the only thing gerry has admitted to, the whole leaving your children needs to be addressed. I know they are hurting and for once i have seen a couple of tears from them, Leaving the country their child could be ( if they didnt kill her ) Would be such a heart wrenching thing to do :cry:

Have they actually said they have sedated them or is that another rumour?

TBH I don't beleive anything printed in the tabloids or written on the mirror forum (they all seem v weird people on there who have already hung drawn and quartered the mcanns on the basis of rumours)

I don't think they killed her, you just had to look at their faces on the news earlier to see how broken they are by all this.

I really don't think that all this rumour-mongering is getting us anywhere.
Yes, they shouldn't have left them alone but I really don't think they killed her.

I read in our local newspaper taht one of the friends at the table with the parents that night said 'We left the kids, so what we wanted a drink and time without them' :shock:

The thing that bothers me is that if you go to reception in the place they were staying they could have had a babysitter.... or the kids club was open till 11.30pm ....its not liek they were short of money (short of a few brain cells maybe) so why the hell wasnt someone wtching the kids.

(sorry had to let out some anger)

exactly! some things just dont add up, i dont lkike 2 think it was the parents but it just doesnt make sense
xxx

I saw them on the news earlier too and I'm beginning to believe that they are innocent, they looked heartbroken :cry:

x-kirsty-x said:
I saw them on the news earlier too and I'm beginning to believe that they are innocent, they looked heartbroken :cry:

yeah but saying that there have been a few cases where people have gone on the news begging for killers to come forward, then we later find they were the ones taht did it.

I have to admit i did feel for them earlier when they got off the plane but i still think what they are sayin isn't true... :?

violet-glow said:
[quote="x-kirsty-x":letjmzkz]I saw them on the news earlier too and I'm beginning to believe that they are innocent, they looked heartbroken :cry:

yeah but saying that there have been a few cases where people have gone on the news begging for killers to come forward, then we later find they were the ones taht did it.[/quote:letjmzkz]

Tracy andrews is one of them they made a tv programme of her she told how these blokes had killed her bf when it was her :shock:

I'm not sure if I believe it was the parents.

My main questions are

1- If they did kill her, they would have had a relatively short time to hide the body. After they reported her missing the whole place was absolutely turned upside down...she must have been hidden close by...but EVERYONE was looking EVERYWHERE. The body would have been found.

2- 5 weeks later they are supposed to have moved the body in the hire car? How? There have been rumors all along they have been under suspicion, so I bet they were being watched by police as well as press...or at least they would expect they were being watched, but they drove to pick up the body and put it in their car to move it?

It doesn't make sense to me.

But they could have done it and then said shes missing. I think theres more that meets the eye with teh parents and those pthers at the table.

A few days ago the parents we pictured on their own walking down the beach smiling, laughing as if they didnt have a care in the world.

For me there are too many gaps... like they said they were at the resturant at 8.30 but a waitress(sp) said they didn't show up til 8.58

Then if the doctor who went to check on the kids didn't go into the room how did he know she was in there?

What about the bloke that was seen carryin a child away?

If the parents did have something to do with it i don't think they meant to i think it was a accident

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Then if the doctor who went to check on the kids didn't go into the room how did he know she was in there?

But they let someone else go and check even though they knew she wasn't there?

If the parents did have something to do with it i don't think they meant to i think it was a accident

So they accidently kill their daughter then go and eat dinner and drink wine and send a bloke to go and check on her? I would have thought they'd be distraught, not in the mood for food and drink. :?

Yeah but mayb they knew that he wouldn't go in :?
I dunno... i just think they are telling the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back