• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking news on little maddie! **updated***11.30 page 3!

glitzyglamgirl said:
Ive got a funny feeling its something like some childless couple with a few loose screws and they are actually taking care of her and not hurting her, but pretending shes theirs in some warped way. I really really hope its something like that anyway and she can just go back to her family thinking shes been on a little vacation.

They would still need shooting, obviously, but I hope and pray its something along those lines.

I thought this from the start, OH said I was just being niave as I dont see the bad in anyone :( I just pray she is safe and they have been treating her well :pray:

Been glued to Sky News all afternoon, I cant stop thinking of her and hoping she is back with her family in time for her birthday on saturday (what an awful day that will be for her family if she is still missing then :cry: )

PLEASE PLEASE let this be good news and get her back safe :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

My Mum thinks she has been sold to a childless couple. If that's the case then I hope they can have a heart and return her where she belongs.

there's going to be a press conference at 18.30, keep everything crossed.......

:pray: :pray:

glitzyglamgirl said:
I'll definitely be watching and praying for good news! :pray: :pray:

yes so will i.. :pray:

did anyone watch that tonight special on wednesday night though, the police over there dont belive she has been snatched for a childless couple, they are looking at peodofile (sp)

but either way its not nice and the nation is praying for her safe return.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( :( :( :( :( :(

I really thought they might give us more inforamtion, more postive.

I hope she is ok, but i do think she is out of country now with another couple.

:hug:

Oh god, I hope it her :pray: :pray:

Please god I hope they get that beautiful little girl back :pray:

I really hope they find her

poor little girl :hug:

:pray: I'm praying they find her, it is so heartbreaking :cry:

mum2be? said:
:( :( :( :( :( :(

I really thought they might give us more inforamtion, more postive.

I hope she is ok, but i do think she is out of country now with another couple.

:hug:

But if they give us more info, they will be letting know the abductors they are close on their trail, and they may get scared and move on, and the police will have to search fir them from scratch again.

I think as long as the family are informed, if it means more chance of finding her, then they should keep it to themselves.

***update on sky news***

Portuguese police have said their search for Madeleine - who should be celebrating her fourth birthday tomorrow - is winding down.

They have officially ended searches on the ground.

Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa said that a 200 kilometre (125 mile) square area had been scoured for clues since she vanished more than a week ago.

No arrests had been made in the case and items of clothing found by police teams did not belong to Madeleine, he added.

The Portuguese police chief also confirmed that Kate and Gerry McCann had been interviewed again, along with several of their friends.

"Family members were interviewed but there are no suspicions on them," he said.

Following the press conference, police distributed a picture of a pair of pyjamas identical to the ones Madeleine was wearing the night she disappeared.

sounds to me like the police are giving up on maddie.. ending the searching etc.. omg... :cry: :cry:

OMG how can they do that? theyve found tapes and people have said theyd seen dodgy men looking at young girls!!! How can they give up only a week after she'd gone? :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG!!!!!!! she has only been missing for 8 days - how can they give up on her????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

thats ridiculous, the poor family :cry:
portugal has a lot to answer for :x :x :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen