Madeleine...

Krystal

Reaction score
So I've seen in the Times paper today that the parents of Madeleine McCann are considering offers of a movie proposal in order to increas the profile of Maddies disappearence and raise money for the find Maddy fund.

One part of me understands they must be so desperate to find their little girl and will do anything to find her, another part of me thinks this is maybe a step too far :think:

What do you think?

they said on this morning that its not going to be a film but a documentry. I don't see a problem with a documentry but i don't agree with a film

The father has come out and put the stop to the rumour......press again :roll:

Anyway, haven't there already been enough documentaries?

...Kimbo, you are NAUGHTY! :lol:

the rumour mill is still rife on this case, its awful!
i heard a rumour that one of the friends that was at dinner with
them has told the police that when maddie went missing
the parents didnt call the police until they had fully discussed
the legal implications of having left her alone, apparently
they didnt want to speak out at first because of the political
power the mccanns have (they do????)

a load of crap keeps appearing and that poor little girl
still hasnt been found!

So it's not true about the documentary?

'We can categorically deny that we are considering a movie about Madeleine’s disappearance. This is simply untrue. We are approached by a huge number of media outlets regarding a myriad of projects, only a tiny proportion of which we agree to. Each proposal is considered on whether it is likely to have a positive effect, either directly or indirectly on the search for Madeleine. As stated today by Clarence, there was a preliminary discussion between a production agency and a representative of Kate and I to discuss the possibility of a documentary about the issues we have faced since Madeleine was abducted. Clearly Europe is a long way behind the USA in terms of its response when a child goes missing. '

Gerry McCann

It seems to be getting back into the news again this past week or so, doesn't it? :think: :think:

hmm well yes I can understand a documentry I guess, there are definately loads of rumours flying around :think:

I don't know what to think, I wasn't there so I can't say.

I just don't agree with the Madeleine fund TBH. Millions of children go missing, money should be put into finding them all. Obviously I dont mean to sound heartless, I wish they would find this little girl. :pray:

im afraid i think its all a bit of a bore now :bored:

budge said:

same here..

i'll stick with my opinion though until proven wrong!

I think a film would be wrong

and there has been documentaries already

as already said why madeleine fund? plenty of kids go missing and don't get this much media attention

Kimbo said:
budge said:

same here..

i'll stick with my opinion though until proven wrong!

She'll be found, its not a bore, it needs to be kept in the limelight if there is any hope of her to be found!
Only a mother could ever understand their desperation, even then it seems unthinkable. I would do ANYTHING, even if it meant doing a docu everyday till she was found! :(
But on another note...I certainly would NEVER leave any of my children alone anywhere at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back