Madeleine McCann

jenna

Reaction score
Any one seen in the newspaper that says 'we know who killed her' :shock: hsvnt read it but iv seen the front cover :shock: what happend?

aparently the police have new suspects, its in the paper but cant find it online. :? :cry:

It doesnt look very reliable atall to be honest, especially when they say they are looking for maddy's body in the sea with the aid of sniffer dogs.

How does that work then?

glitzyglamgirl said:
It doesnt look very reliable atall to be honest, especially when they say they are looking for maddy's body in the sea with the aid of sniffer dogs.

How does that work then?

They seem to do things a lot differently over there though. There seems to be a lot of 'mistakes' but i dont think there has i just think they have to keep things quiet and dont let the whole world know every little detail like over here. :hug: It isnt sounding very good though, poor thing :hug:

was going to type a joke about dog fishes, but it doesn't seem right.

poor thing. :cry:

apparently the sniffer dogs caught a trail to the beach, so they focused there for a while.

As far as I know it drew a blank.

It's all just media speculation. This is a big story and it sells papers. These rag reporters are scum. :evil:

It said on GMTV the blood on the walls of the apartment wasn't hers.

i hate the news, and newpapers cos you can never be sure which is correct with what information,
i dont think shes alive,
shes been gone too long tbh.
:(

it says on sky news site that newpaper reports saying blood was not hers are wrong as results are not in yet. sounds like the papers trying to drum up some sales to me, its disgusting.

xxxxx

Sammystar said:
It's all just media speculation. This is a big story and it sells papers. These rag reporters are scum. :evil:

Absolutely agree with you there, I dont think anyone should draw any conclusions until she is found and the real truth comes out, whatever that may be.

I refuse to accept the parents were involved.

Obviously if it is proven otherwise then I'll change my stance, but until it does I just wont accept it as anything other than rumour and media crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back