Lost my angel - 35+6

So sorry u have to have a section hun xxx big hugs xxx you are so strong xx

Oh hun x I'm so sorry it has to be a section :( x

So sorry for your loss hun :( xxxxx

Do so sorry for your loss and sorry its lead to a section. I hope they give you time to spend with her after she is born xxx

I am so sorry Simone, my heart breaks for you and your family x

I know you didn't want it to be a section Simone sweetie, but I am sure they are just trying to do what is best for you.

You have been so strong and brave, you have coped amazingly.

I know this is just the beginning of a very dark and difficult time but it sounds like you have a good family and support network around you.

You also have PF and if there is anything any of us can do then we're here for you.

Words just seem so cliched and meaningless, I am not religious hun but I have been thinking about you so much since I read your news and I send my heartfelt love to you at this time.

xxxxxxxxx

I know you didn't want it to be a section Simone sweetie, but I am sure they are just trying to do what is best for you.

I know this is just the beginning of a very dark and difficult time but it sounds like you have a good family and support network around you.

You also have PF and if there is anything any of us can do then we're here for you.

Words just seem so cliched and meaningless, I am not religious hun but I have been thinking about you so much since I read your news and I send my heartfelt love to you at this time.

xxxxxxxxx

Beautifully put Nat. Can't add anymore :hug:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

xxxxxxxxx

Perfectly said... Just sending you so much love xxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry you're having to have a section too hun on top of everything else x am thinking of you all hun xxx

Luna Jac Giaffreda was born sleeping today at 11.13am into a beautiful quiet and peaceful theatre. She weighs 5lbs 5.5oz and is 17inches long.
I'm completely smitten. She's beautiful and I just wish I could keep her. I will post a pic later xx

tapatalking!!!

Beautiful name. I hope you got some time with her.my thoughts are with your family. XhugsX x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Oh what a lovely name. Spend as much time as you can with your beautiful girlie Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

What a beautiful name :) can't wait to see her pic! Well done you xxxx

Beautiful name for your Angel xx hope you got to spend some time her xxx hugs xx to u all xxx

That's a lovely name and I'm so so glad her arrive was lovely and peaceful. Hope you get to spend as much time as possible with to say goodbye properly x

Beautiful name :hugs: I hope you can have some peaceful time together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back