Looking forward to June :)

Chazabell

Reaction score
Firstly my best friend is pregnant and has her 1st scan on 25th :dance: lil godchild in the making, and im the 1st person they told too :)! I always thought id be devestated if she fell 1st even tho i knew she would, but im mega excited for her!!!!

2nd.....my appt at ACU is on 6th, so ill get to tell my consultant what i think is goinjg on and how i feel and hopefully get a date for a laparoscopy.

And 3rd....me and OH are going ring shopping on 29th June. I cant wait for all of these occassions :)

As i type i have what i would consider to fell like the start of AF pains, but im not due till 6th June so ill be hoping for answers soon :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you have a very exciting month ahead :) Enjoy all the good times - you deserve them!! xxxx

ah good luck with appointments, and lovely about being a god mother! I hope you have some answers soon.x

All sounds good Chaz!!! Id be looking forward to June too!

Great to see you so positive hun, loads to look forward to!! Yay, ring shopping! Eeeeek! Chaza the bride to be!!! xxxxx

All sounding good to me:good:

Good luck finding your special ring xx

Woohoo June sounds like a great month!!
Good luck with your appointment, hope you get a date quickly.
How are the AF type pains now? Xxx

No stomach ache today, but tooth ache from a broken tooth :( grim xx

Great news, roll on the appointment for some answers and a plan to move forward X

Ooooh ring shopping...... likeyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back