Yes yes yes yes yes!!

Chazabell

Reaction score
Wooooohoooooo :dance:

Got a call off the other nurse at the ACU today saying she had recieved an email off the registrar i saw yesterday , saying i had some concerns.

So.....she was so nice, sympathised with me and listened. She agrees it sounds like Endo, and that as its getting increasingly worse, i should have a Lap done.

Soooooooo i have an appt on 6th June which will be 1st day of next cycle, and thats when ill have a good sit down and chat with my consultant and sign consent forms.

I was soooooo happy i could have cried.

She said i should hav just gone back to them, so i explained that the other nurse had kinda dismissed it so i wanted someone else's opinion and she said she'll deal with me now. She is also the lovely nurse who has kept me off waiting lists.

So technically in aprox 5 weeks time.....i could be having my Lap done.

Finally!!!!

xxxxxx

Great news!! :)

So pleased for you!! :):):)

You made my heart go a bit with that title Chaz, I was expecting a BFP thread for a second, this is brilliant news though! :dance:

Xx

Woohoo that's great news!! So pleased they're listening...and your extra appt wasn't a waste of time at all!!
How do you feel about putting iui on hold for a couple of months?
Any questions about laparoscopy's me and Vicky can help sweetie xxx

Oh Brilliant news! At last the right thing has happened! Good news Chaz!

Yesssssssssssssss finally!!!! :dance:

I am so relieved for you Chaz bloody brilliant news. Like blondy said any questions just ask hun xx

That's great news hun. Finally on the road to some answers :)

Flipping hell! That's fab!! Sounds like the guy did a wee bit of thinking after u left his office. Soooo chuffed for you! The wiait is gonna fly by!

Well done Chaz :dance::dance::dance:

I'm so happy for you :)

It's crazy how one person can make all the difference. Why would it sound like endo to one professional and not to another :wall2:

That's good news hun, hope it leads to some answers xxx

Well done chaz what a fab post from you I could feel your emotion reading it. Really chuffed for you xxxx

I am absolutly made up. 2 weeks on Wed and i will have my date :)

Im 90% sure its Endometriosis. Each month has got progressivly worse since coming off the pill and medicated cycles are so much worse, and i have started with tummy aches for 3 weeks out of the month. I have had 1 for past 3 days, it feels like im either on, or ovulating like it did when on Clomid, and has hurt riht into my groin too. So if it aint ill be suprised.

Ive been reading up on the endo site and they say they do struggle to get people diagnosed, and my friend has had a 10 year fight with NHS over hers.

FX ill be fixed up soon, and this time next year i wont be able to see my feet :) xxx

Chaz i am made up for you hun!! Thats really brilliant news - but i have to agree with maybe!! I soo thought it was a BFP thread lol! xx

Oh wow , that's amazing, what a difference a different nurse makes! Well done for pushing it more and now your on your way again - 5 weeks ish is brilliant too, so pleased for you X

Just a thought......when i have my Lap done, if they find Endo and do some work....would they do attempt ovarian drilling? Im not sure why this gets done so hoping one of you ladies can explain. And would they try me on Clomid again? This is assuming it is Endo and they fix me up, otherwise im just gonna be as i am lol xxx

They'll just cut out all your endo to start off with hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back