Long termers 6 months or more

Anyone have ways they stop themselves from feeling so bitter and angry? I’m struggling so hard with it in this tww. I guess it’s also cause I feel like it’s not our month again. :(

It’s like pregnancy is surrounding me. It’s everywhere I look or turn. Pregnant women or babies everywhere and I’m jealous of them all.

Even silly little things will get to me, like yesterday I was sat in my doctors waiting room for 25mins and they play an information tv screen on a loop and 90% of the ads were aimed at pregnant women or babies. So bumps and babies looping over for 25mins.. felt like torture. :(

I’m not sure whether or not to actually try again next month if we don’t get a bfp. We’ve tried so many times not tracking ovulation or when we dtd so it’s not like it ever makes a difference? I don’t want to give up but it hurts to keep going. It’s all so cruel.

I’m sorry you’re feeling down hun, it always seem to be around and everybody seems to always be asking when we are planning to start having kids.

I hope you feel better soon, maybe take a month off and relax that is what we are doing this month x

@Alexis2017 sending all the super glue sticky vibes and magic dust I can muster your way. Keeping everything crossed too. Put them feet up missus x

@Alexis2017 sending all the super glue sticky vibes and magic dust I can muster your way. Keeping everything crossed too. Put them feet up missus x
Thanks hun. I just don't really know what else to do. We have amazing quality embryos and my linning is perfect for transfer, just the same as the last transfer. I just wish I knew what else we Could do. Everything has gone to plan and so smoothly I just hope for once we get our miracle here to stay

Alexis2017 - I wish you all the best, and keep my fingers crossed. I think the best thing you can do is just relax and believe that everything will work out for you this time x

Oh jings, I've been awake since 3am so got up 4am and tested. Please please stay with me little embryos. I am in shock...

IMG_20190629_045237.jpg

Oh Alexis I’m so pleased for you, you really deserved this. I bet you’re beaming from ear to ear

Aw @Alexis2017 what beautiful lines on this gorgeous sunny day!!!! Stick little beauties stick!!

So pleased for you. What's the process now? When do u see the doc again? Xx

I can't believe it and scared to get excited after the last time.

I get a scan around 7 or 8 weeks time, then 12 week scan then just the same as everyone else bar the fact I get extra near the end as I have coeliac disease

I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days so it's so so early

Oh Alexis I’m so pleased for you, you really deserved this. I bet you’re beaming from ear to ear
I am but I'm very nervous about letting myself get my hopes up this early on. I cant believe it xx

Ahhh! Congratulations Alexis! Really hope this is finally your time!!

I can't believe it and scared to get excited after the last time.

I get a scan around 7 or 8 weeks time, then 12 week scan then just the same as everyone else bar the fact I get extra near the end as I have coeliac disease

I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days so it's so so early

I dont blame you...I didnt really let my self relax until 20 weeks.

But try to enjoy the hope and promise of that little life just tucked up inside. Enjoy some sunshine today and put your feet up. Take it nice and steady next few weeks xx

That’s a really good line, congratulations!

I think when you’ve tried for awhile it really is hard to relax but I found just taking it day by day helped. In the end, I did let myself have some hope because I decided that I’d be robbing myself of the experience if I didn’t try my best to enjoy it.

I was the same couldn't really relax until 20 weeks but taking it one day at a time really helped. I do wish I'd enjoyed the early weeks more though. I had a really lovely pregnancy and it's true when they say it's over before you know it!

I am but I'm very nervous about letting myself get my hopes up this early on. I cant believe it xx

I think totally understand why you’re nervous as I’ve lost 3 early on but take comfort in that really strong line and you’re still not even at OTD yet! Take each day as it comes. I hope this is your miracle XX

I think totally understand why you’re nervous as I’ve lost 3 early on but take comfort in that really strong line and you’re still not even at OTD yet! Take each day as it comes. I hope this is your miracle XX
Thank you I will just take it 1 day at a time and keep positive. I'm going to continue accupuncture weekly as she said due to my mc I am better to keep going regularly till my 12 week scan
Thank you for all the lovely comments A x

OTD today day 14 and I am officially pregnant. Still nervous about putting it out there :cheer:

OTD today day 14 and I am officially pregnant. Still nervous about putting it out there :cheer:

Oh alexis I'm so happy for you I could weep. Keep resting up...sit tight little lucky bean your mummy has waited a long time for you xx

Oh alexis I'm so happy for you I could weep. Keep resting up...sit tight little lucky bean your mummy has waited a long time for you xx
Thank you, I am still so nervous and taking each day at a time until my scan.

IMG_20190702_064334.jpg IMG_20190702_064521.jpg IMG_20190702_060715.jpg

Alexis - those lines look great!

Nikki - I hope all is well with you. Not long to go now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back