Long termers 6 months or more

Just jumping in here but I literally saw a shooting star last summer. Hubby didn’t but I did, obviously I made a wish and then here I am, 33 weeks pregnant.

Get making those wishes!

Last month while driving home there was a crescent moon in the sky with 2 stars either side of it. My husband was in the car and he pointed at it and said look how kool that is. I have since never forgot how amazing it looked and also hoped it was a sign.

I'm Glad your shooting star brought you your wish x

Last month while driving home there was a crescent moon in the sky with 2 stars either side of it. My husband was in the car and he pointed at it and said look how kool that is. I have since never forgot how amazing it looked and also hoped it was a sign.

I'm Glad your shooting star brought you your wish x
Fingers crossed! Maybe there is a bit of magic in the world after all! X

I have to rebuy COQ10 i have literally just run out - not going to rush and buy any as im due to test Tuesday so i might actually see it out and buy Tuesday for Wednesday in worst case scenario (only 3 days without anyway).. obviously you never know if its doing anything at all anyway but for my sakes i am very paranoid about having 'bad eggs' and always have,always will :/
anyways.. i have seen 2 as my old one has shot up in price i cant justify spending the money on it..
both i seen this time are capsule form and apparently dark orange powder.
both are trans-form
one however has added vitamin b1 at 0.165mg. i understand the b1 is added for energy. i am torn which is best.. is b1 bad to take for me?

I have to rebuy COQ10 i have literally just run out - not going to rush and buy any as im due to test Tuesday so i might actually see it out and buy Tuesday for Wednesday in worst case scenario (only 3 days without anyway).. obviously you never know if its doing anything at all anyway but for my sakes i am very paranoid about having 'bad eggs' and always have,always will :/
anyways.. i have seen 2 as my old one has shot up in price i cant justify spending the money on it..
both i seen this time are capsule form and apparently dark orange powder.
both are trans-form
one however has added vitamin b1 at 0.165mg. i understand the b1 is added for energy. i am torn which is best.. is b1 bad to take for me?

Coq10 is so expensive, I get mine from Tesco, think it’s £5 for 30x 100mgs (and also on 3 for 2). It also has a small amount of b1.

Im not actually sure about b1 but it’s in pregnacare and other preconception multivitamins so I don’t see why it would hurt.

Coq10 is so expensive, I get mine from Tesco, think it’s £5 for 30x 100mgs (and also on 3 for 2). It also has a small amount of b1.

Im not actually sure about b1 but it’s in pregnacare and other preconception multivitamins so I don’t see why it would hurt.

Thanks Millie. I think its in it for added energy boost since a lot of people taking coq10 want it for that.. ive seen some for £15 60 tabs 300mg

So 3rd round of ovulation induction appears to have failed. 15dpo and official test day and I got a BFN. Contacted the clinic as no sign of af yet so must be progesterone delaying my period and they’ve told me to carry on the progesterone and that I have another test day of 18dpo which is Friday. I don’t see why, surely no one has ever had a positive after a negative on a frer at 15dpo? Maybe I’m cases of ivf because implantation can be delayed but not ovulation induction.

Now I’m stuck in limbo when I already know the outcome. I’m exhausted from ttc, clearly been crying and the directors at work keep asking if ‘I want to talk’ no I don’t, I said no! just leave me alone.

So 3rd round of ovulation induction appears to have failed. 15dpo and official test day and I got a BFN. Contacted the clinic as no sign of af yet so must be progesterone delaying my period and they’ve told me to carry on the progesterone and that I have another test day of 18dpo which is Friday. I don’t see why, surely no one has ever had a positive after a negative on a frer at 15dpo? Maybe I’m cases of ivf because implantation can be delayed but not ovulation induction.

Now I’m stuck in limbo when I already know the outcome. I’m exhausted from ttc, clearly been crying and the directors at work keep asking if ‘I want to talk’ no I don’t, I said no! just leave me alone.

really feel for you sugar. ttc has for me also come to a point where its just hurting me too much im not even sure if i do want to carry on anymore, it will always be the only thing i have ever wanted and my driving force thruout life but now its not happening i feel like im going crazy and out of my mind.im really struggling with it now and it hurts and it sucks. i wish it over.

really feel for you sugar. ttc has for me also come to a point where its just hurting me too much im not even sure if i do want to carry on anymore, it will always be the only thing i have ever wanted and my driving force thruout life but now its not happening i feel like im going crazy and out of my mind.im really struggling with it now and it hurts and it sucks. i wish it over.

I’m sorry hun. I know I shouldn’t validate myself on the ability to have a baby but not being able to makes me feel like half a woman sometimes.

I’ve got an incredible support network of friends and sisters but I don’t think anyone can understand the feeling of seeing one line or af arriving month after month unless they are in it.

Sugar - is there any chance that you could of ovulated later even with ovulation induction? I am praying that no sign of AF is a good sign and you will get your BFP on Friday.
Sending you a massive hug hun :hug: - no1 really does understand the hurt we go through each month unless they are in our shoes <3 xx

Sugar - is there any chance that you could of ovulated later even with ovulation induction? I am praying that no sign of AF is a good sign and you will get your BFP on Friday.
Sending you a massive hug hun :hug: - no1 really does understand the hurt we go through each month unless they are in our shoes <3 xx

I don’t think so, they force your lh surge with a trigger shot so it would definitely be that day after that, even if it could be later that would mean I’m out as the progesterone gel irritates men so we couldn’t have sex for the whole 2ww anyway.., which is turning into 3ww! I know it’s just the progesterone delaying it, and that’s ok, I think I’ve come to terms without now. I’d just like my period so we can move on from this chapter x

I’m sorry hun. I know I shouldn’t validate myself on the ability to have a baby but not being able to makes me feel like half a woman sometimes.

I’ve got an incredible support network of friends and sisters but I don’t think anyone can understand the feeling of seeing one line or af arriving month after month unless they are in it.

Ive Iiterally txt my nan today and sed sorry i cant have a child and make everything perfect. I was, and still am, a mess but i feel awful now for saying that. My mum is txting me every day at the moment saying are you happy today etc today ive ignored her

Sorry to hear your news Sugar. You are so strong and you will move on to the next chapter like you say when your ready.

I got my transfer date today for Tuesday which made me so excited but at the same time the embryologist was a complete cow and is trying to stop us transfering the 2 embryos. She said that we are too young, only on our 1st round still and have good grade embryos a d also she said 'last transfer resulted in a pregnancy so She is recommending 1 only and has sent my notes to the doctors to review and call me back tmrw. They have us the choice of 2 last time and now they have changed their age for multiple embryo transfers but after we froze our embryos so it's a bit unfair now

Sorry to hear your news Sugar. You are so strong and you will move on to the next chapter like you say when your ready.

I got my transfer date today for Tuesday which made me so excited but at the same time the embryologist was a complete cow and is trying to stop us transfering the 2 embryos. She said that we are too young, only on our 1st round still and have good grade embryos a d also she said 'last transfer resulted in a pregnancy so She is recommending 1 only and has sent my notes to the doctors to review and call me back tmrw. They have us the choice of 2 last time and now they have changed their age for multiple embryo transfers but after we froze our embryos so it's a bit unfair now

Sending you all of the luck in the world.

My sister was talked out of 2 embys she was told either both would survive or none would.

It might just be that you’re only destined for one right now and hey, maybe the other could be a sibling in a few years if it’s successful. X

Sending you all of the luck in the world.

My sister was talked out of 2 embys she was told either both would survive or none would.

It might just be that you’re only destined for one right now and hey, maybe the other could be a sibling in a few years if it’s successful. X

I was told that none, 1 or 2 Coukd survive. A few girls in my ivf group had 2 and some are pregnant with twins and some have singletons... I don't know mnay people who had 2 transfered and ended up with none.

I am going to fight my case but if they will only transfer 1 then 1 it is. 6 more sleeps. Staying positive ❤️

I was told that none, 1 or 2 Coukd survive. A few girls in my ivf group had 2 and some are pregnant with twins and some have singletons... I don't know mnay people who had 2 transfered and ended up with none.

I am going to fight my case but if they will only transfer 1 then 1 it is. 6 more sleeps. Staying positive ❤️

No matter what, you will have an embaby on board this time next week! How exciting!

Fingers, toes, legs and arms all crossed for you xx

No matter what, you will have an embaby on board this time next week! How exciting!

Fingers, toes, legs and arms all crossed for you xx
I know.... Trying to not let this stress me.
I am still feeling positive and Tuesday can't come quick enough. I have taken transfer day off work and the day after but back to work on the 3rd day.

we met with the consultant today and they advised us to use 1 but said we can use 2. After speaking to them at length we are reconsidering our options over this wknd. They said age wasnt a reason to stop us. The risks we talked about have got me thinking again. She said its higher risk of mc and also putting 2 in could mean having none when 1 could implant and be successful in its own. Its a very hard decision.

we met with the consultant today and they advised us to use 1 but said we can use 2. After speaking to them at length we are reconsidering our options over this wknd. They said age wasnt a reason to stop us. The risks we talked about have got me thinking again. She said its higher risk of mc and also putting 2 in could mean having none when 1 could implant and be successful in its own. Its a very hard decision.

That is a hard decision.

There was one lady on this site a couple of years ago that had one embryo put back in and it split and she ended up with twins. So there’s always still the small chance of twins happening.

Whatever you decide it’s not long now til your transfer, good luck ! x

It is a hard decision, I would always be tempted by one though because then you have another frozen emby if it doesn’t work. I’m confident it will work for you, frozens have better success because your body isn’t under so much stress, and you were so close last time!

It’s only a decision you can both make, I’m glad you’ve got the option now though xx

@Alexis2017 so lovely to hear you being positive.....wishing you so much love and luck for Tuesday. Sending every once of baby dust I have your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back