Long termers 6 months or more

Second test day today and bfn! No surprised now at least I can stop the progesterone.

That was our last month of ovulation induction so I guess now we’ll have a follow up with the doctor to discuss next steps and options.

Last night dh and I decided to book a nice winter sun holiday over Xmas, it will eat into our ivf savings no doubt but I think we need some time to feel like us again so i think it would be better for our mental health to just do it x

Second test day today and bfn! No surprised now at least I can stop the progesterone.

That was our last month of ovulation induction so I guess now we’ll have a follow up with the doctor to discuss next steps and options.

Last night dh and I decided to book a nice winter sun holiday over Xmas, it will eat into our ivf savings no doubt but I think we need some time to feel like us again so i think it would be better for our mental health to just do it x

I'm so sorry iris....the holiday sounds like a good idea to give you that break and something to look forward to together x

@SugaryIris so sorry for the bfn, a holiday is a good idea. We have booked one too for 24th Aug... Needed something to look forward too.

@Nikkibiscuit Thanks hun. It's going in so fast. I only have such warm and positive feelings this whole treatment which is very unusual for me. 4 more sleeps till transfer day and we are swaying towards using only 1 embryo despite wanting 2 last week. Its very tough to decide.

@Alexis it must be so tough to make that decision. I believe though when we ponder decisions it usually means that something is telling us its not 100% therefore where there is doubt go with the original so in your case just the one.

But who am I to tell you what to do with your body...and the same goes for all the people trying to advise. Do what feels right for you lovely

Be thinking of you this week x

So we have decided to go with the 2.phoning the lab tmrw. If this doesn't work then will be back stimming and for egg retrieval for round 2.

Throwing all we got at this next shot as FET success rates are rely good and putting 2 back in increases our chances! Hoping for our like miracle( or miracles!)
Come on frosties your mama is waiting for so very long!!

@Nikkibiscuit we had wanted to go with 2 from the start, it was only when we spoke to the consultant we were doubting the choice. My gutt just tells me to put the 2 in and when I had thought about 1 embryo It didn't sit well and it just wasn't feeling right.

You should do what your heart tells you. If I were in your situation, I would also opt for 2 iso 1. I think it does increase your chances and if both stick, then you might not have to go through ivf again if you would like a sibling! Well that is only if you want to have 2 children max obviously!
It's getting so close now! I think this 2ww will be the longest wait of your life!x

So we have decided to go with the 2.phoning the lab tmrw. If this doesn't work then will be back stimming and for egg retrieval for round 2.

Throwing all we got at this next shot as FET success rates are rely good and putting 2 back in increases our chances! Hoping for our like miracle( or miracles!)
Come on frosties your mama is waiting for so very long!!

@Nikkibiscuit we had wanted to go with 2 from the start, it was only when we spoke to the consultant we were doubting the choice. My gutt just tells me to put the 2 in and when I had thought about 1 embryo It didn't sit well and it just wasn't feeling right.

Sounds like you are making a very sensible decision. Gut instinct is the best option. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope it all goes to plan. How long before you have to test? Xx

Good luck, Alexis! I hope this is the start of you getting your dream :D

Home with my 2 embryos aboard. All went straight forward. All we can do is hope our dreams come true on 2nd July.

We may test a day early as I am off work 1st and 2nd July

Send me all the baby dust across the land

Oh Alexis, best of luck to you. Sending you lots of sticky baby wishes from the USA <3

So happy you chose two!! Best of luck and let's hope both embys will stick! Keeping everything crossed for you!x

So happy you chose two!! Best of luck and let's hope both embys will stick! Keeping everything crossed for you!x
Thank you ❤️

@Kholl Thanks hunni. I really feel so much love for my 2 wee embryos. I hope they stick around and make my life Complete. I hope the universe grants me happiness in abundance after waiting for so long <3<3

Anyone have ways they stop themselves from feeling so bitter and angry? I’m struggling so hard with it in this tww. I guess it’s also cause I feel like it’s not our month again. :(

It’s like pregnancy is surrounding me. It’s everywhere I look or turn. Pregnant women or babies everywhere and I’m jealous of them all.

Even silly little things will get to me, like yesterday I was sat in my doctors waiting room for 25mins and they play an information tv screen on a loop and 90% of the ads were aimed at pregnant women or babies. So bumps and babies looping over for 25mins.. felt like torture. :(

I’m not sure whether or not to actually try again next month if we don’t get a bfp. We’ve tried so many times not tracking ovulation or when we dtd so it’s not like it ever makes a difference? I don’t want to give up but it hurts to keep going. It’s all so cruel.

Anyone have ways they stop themselves from feeling so bitter and angry? I’m struggling so hard with it in this tww. I guess it’s also cause I feel like it’s not our month again. :(

It’s like pregnancy is surrounding me. It’s everywhere I look or turn. Pregnant women or babies everywhere and I’m jealous of them all.

Even silly little things will get to me, like yesterday I was sat in my doctors waiting room for 25mins and they play an information tv screen on a loop and 90% of the ads were aimed at pregnant women or babies. So bumps and babies looping over for 25mins.. felt like torture. :(

I’m not sure whether or not to actually try again next month if we don’t get a bfp. We’ve tried so many times not tracking ovulation or when we dtd so it’s not like it ever makes a difference? I don’t want to give up but it hurts to keep going. It’s all so cruel.

I know what you mean, it is cruel. Pregnancy is everywhere around us, and yet seems so hard to come by.
Sending hugs to you, I don’t have any tips to stop feeling bitter, it’s so hard wanting something so desperately x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back