OK..... 5/6 months ttc?

Piglet10

Reaction score
ok well its now been 5/6 months ttc #2 and im not complaining i know its not that long and i honestly wasnt expecting to get pg straight away BUT both times i been pg it happened straight away :/ lol need some advice?! im just panicking?? x

Hey Lisa :wave:

Are you using any OPKs at all to track your ovulation or any other charting ie. Temps, CM so know when to :bd: at the right time?

xxxx

erm noooo but we have been :bd: pretty often so i dont think wed have missed it :blush: lol xx

Hehehe :) good stuff hun

Are your cycles & periods regular?

Maybe it's just taking a little longer this time my darling

Sorry not the greatest advice really

xxxx

Well sometimes your eggy only lives for 12hrs ish before it degenerates. OPK's are really good for knowing what the craic is hun. xxx

tbh i was sorta using them but cudnt figure out the how to's lol and when they were positive when do we bonk etc and i wasnt worried tbh cos we got pg so quick before but now i might try the opk xx

Yeh I like OPK's now I have them figured out. It's best to do them in the afternoon. You get your positive usually about 24hrs before you ovulate as it shows your LH surge. Get at it as soon as you get a positive. After a/f has finished and before o/v they say do it every other day, and as soon as you see that dark line on an opk get at it once a day for three days, and then relax :lol: that is just one school of thought tho. I'm sure it's come as a bit of a surprise when you got caught so quickly before xxx

Like princess says, always worth a pop so you know what's happening

We'll always give you advice & support with them, a few of us have been ready to join the crazy train trying to decipher OPKs but once you've cracked them you feel great :)

xxx

Oh and they recommend just using OPK's from day 9 of your cycle, thru to when it becomes a positive. Unless you are an erly-ovulator lol

thanks so much u have answered my questions haha! might give thema go tomorrow and start recording stuff :) yeah i think thats the prob i took it for granted how quick i conceived lol xx

Do you always have a regular 28 day cycle? I can see on your ticker that it's your cycle length. If it is 28 days your ov has probably already happened, but maybe just start using them anyway if you have cheapies to get into the way of using them. Try to test around the same sort of time each day, and try not to drink for an hour before you do it, the same with hpt's you don't want your wee diluted. x

ooooh no tbh i think my cycle is slightly longer but varies! so wooo i mightnt have even ov'd this month, seriously tho imagine if u girls helped me get pg this month id have to call it pfer! lolx

omg kezza u been here a year less than me and more posts! u must have some gob on ye ;) lol xx

Hehehe :) like BT says it's good to talk :rotfl:

Luckily the time I leave in the morning, my job & OH are very PF permitting so am pretty much on here until I go to bed :)

xxx

I would be actually delighted if we helped you get pregnant hun, :yay:
It's gross but I save all my opks and put them next to each other, makes it easier to compare the lines.

I would be actually delighted if we helped you get pregnant hun, :yay:
It's gross but I save all my opks and put them next to each other, makes it easier to compare the lines.

It's not gross at all princess cos I did the same, so much easier to read things & understand your cycles & where you are

Mine used to get put on a piece on cardboard, date & time written next to them & was soooooo funny watching the OH looking at them going :eh:

xxxx

Kezza is the bestest ,lisa, fountain of knowledge and we all love her (she's a bit like monica from friends with lists tho :love:)

Last edited:
Awwwww you girls :blush:

A bit like 'Monica' I think that's an understatement, the OHs choice of words is 'crazy OCD freakazoid' :rotfl:

Love him :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back